Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -bazinga-

Nope spare me the negativity

I am staying away from twitter

that's a very wise decision😉😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there's no way Zain is going through this engagement, or if he does..i have a feeling he's just going to use it to reveal the truth to everyone in the open..after all Aaliya was insulted in the open..everyone knows what's happening so her innocence must also be shown before everyone.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Guys we all wanted a redemption track from Zains side, but yet we wanted a painful heart wrenching re union, SO if the third talaq didnt happen, and Zain found out the truth before it wouldnt be as painful as it would be now considering he only has limited time to get her back. its now or never

this is when aliyahs words are going to come to haunt him, make him feel more guilty, this is where his fathers last words are going to come to haunt him, his last word was Aliyah, this is where Zain will feel like a sucker for not being a good husband and a son. This is where hes going to realize how he failed to understand the two people he LOVED the most. THe two most IMP people in his lives.

In these 30 days, he will find her, he will ask for forgiveness, he will plead, beg, ask for mercy. Than here is when i want Zain to be true and open to her. I want him to tell her everything, how he felt, why he did all he did, why he said all he said. I want him to tell her how his mother told him it was his fault that his father died. Everything needs to be said to Aliyah.

After these 30 days ZaYa will unite and in order to get back together they need to get married again, for the official marriage stamp. Than we can finally have the full fledged marriage, ZaYas dream can come true, and HM time Baby!

#Excited

Well said.
Ayyat engagment time he told Aalia we will also get engaged.Now we will get to see haldi, mehandi sangeet ..
Suri will accept? Why this cameo has come for whom?
Love to see Zain manaving Aalia.
Rehan is behaving like usman.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

thank you Aastha 🤗 lol i know right me too. I even unliked so many fb pages because i hate their comments😆😆😆

Welcome di🤗 I rarely open my FB account most of the people in FB are so dumb and pathetic one of my frnd is active in FB she tells me that FB page of BI is full with negative vibes
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ZAinab well said woman. I think we can look forward to their third marriage and honeymoon😛

this Sanam girl is a joke😆😆😆

Wow.. Zain will be desperate to get aaliya back.. I am wondering to what extend he will go for her... but I am also scared that he might just break down... And aaliya she always kept her head high and never took any nonsense... Poor girl tried her level best to make zain understand... LOL... I am getting a headache thinking all this
-MKB- thumbnail

ZAinab well said woman. I think we can look forward to their third marriage and honeymoon😛

this Sanam girl is a joke😆😆😆

Exactly! No offense but she is not fit to be a cameo
If I can get an indifferent Aliya and a desperate zain then I am willing to watch anything

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Exactly Saheba Sanam lmao she looked.. lmao just keep shut😆
shes a cameo
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Wow.. Zain will be desperate to get aaliya back.. I am wondering to what extend he will go for her... but I am also scared that he might just break down... And aaliya she always kept her head high and never took any nonsense... Poor girl tried her level best to make zain understand... LOL... I am getting a headache thinking all this

Lmaoo my desperate Zain will be back but my poor Aliya how might she be feeling like everything is over😭 my poor girl she can't even bash anyone she can't share her pain and same is Zain's condition I hope they reunite soon :)
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Man.. I'm exhausted

Tomorrow come soon... I'm already so excited for the upcoming track
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@Exactly Saheba Sanam lmao she looked.. lmao just keep shut😆

shes a cameo

the CVs didn't even give her a proper character sketch LOL😆😆and she fancies calls herself parallel lead 🤣 I'm telling you this girl her stay in the show will be really short like rocky😛