Jaane Nahin Denge Tujhe
Jaane Tujhe Denge Nahin

Chahe Tujhko Rab Bulaa Le
Hum Na Rab Se Darne Waale
Raahon Mein Dat Ke
Khade Hain Hum Yaaron Se Nazrein Chura Le
Chahe Jitna Dum Laage Le

Jaane Na Tujhko Aise Denge Hum

HONESTLY I dont think the third divorce is done, I dont think they are over I refuse to believe that they are over, I am sorry. They either still have 30 days or shes pregnant. It cant be over just like that.

Did you guys see their pain when they were both lost in the jungle looking for each other? did you see their faces light up when they heard each other and began inching closer to each other? Did you guys realize how they sensed each other and kept moving back? DID YOU? Did you see the relief, the sigh, the breath they finally breathed when they both collided, cause they knew who it was? Did you see them both just close their eyes and take in each others presence before REALITY hit them?

There is absolutely no way its done and over with, I Refuse I Refuse I Refuse(x1000000000000)

Did you see their pain when Zain saved that chipkali? Did you see their pain when Zain said the last talaq? I am sorry, Zain and Aliyah kabhi alag nahi hosakthay! I Refuse to believe so

I am sticking to either of these:

1.) There was no Kazi there
2.) Shes pregnant
3.) they still have 30 days to reconcile

I am just not going to even bother. ALIYAH isnt going to re marry but let me clear this confusion YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONSUMMATE YOUR MARRIAGE WITH THE SECOND HUSBAND.

That shouldnt even be on your minds, there is something that is left.

P.S. All the negative people stay, you guys dont want me to preach than dont come here with your negative views. Will be Appreciated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Zainab, I really hope it's invalid cause the Qazi wasn't there...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A man is entitled to take his wife back twice after two respective Talaqs and for a third time also before the expiry of her Iddat after he gives her a Talaq for the third time. But after that the separation is irrevocable. She is then free to be married to any other person of her choice. If then in the normal course of life a dispute between them develops leading to first Talaq by the second husband, she is again free to be married to any person of her choice including the second husband (by whom she has got the first divorce) and also including the first husband as well. The relevant point here is that a Halala cannot be planned in advance, as a Nikah between her and the second husband with an understanding of a divorce afterwards will not be valid. If she does so, it will be an illegitimate relationship with the second husband and with the first husband also with whom she comes to live after a pre-planned Halala. Muhammad(P.BU.H) has cursed both such men who perform Halala and for whom Halala is performed. The second Caliph Hazrat Umar ruled during his reign that he will punish with stoning to death those who perform a pre-planned Halala. Imam Sufian Sauri says: " If someone marries a woman to make her Halala (for her ex-husband) and then wants to keep her as wife, he is not permitted to do so unless he solemnises a Nikah afresh, as the previous Nikah was unlawful."

Zain and Aliyah arent OVER!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I'm with you Zainab, I don't believe its over yet but for Aaliya it is. I felt for the poor girl tonight and now the promise Zain made and him saying I have to divorce you makes sense. Aaliya is not going to want to see Zain and who can blame her, after the begging and pleading to save her marriage he still went through with it. Aaliya is completely broken and she needs her space.

Zain, talk about repenting, the truth is going to hit him like a ton of bricks! My guess is by the time Zain hears the recording, Aaliya has already left but does not go home with Rehan and instead heads somewhere else but where? Where will Aaliya go and how will Zain win her back? I am hoping there is 30 days because I don't believe Aaliya is pregnant.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Feeling little positive by reading your space...
A litle hope is rising...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Theres Definitely still 30 days guys in which he can get her back. Its her iddah period, they can still get back together.

ALL ZAIN HATERS DONT EVEN BOTHER COMING HERE IM GOING TO JUMP YOU.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
We STILL have 30 days of her iddat.

The spoiler makes sense now. Aaliya is broken now and doesn't want to meet Zain. He'll get to know about the truth tomorrow. And he has 30 days.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am literally hanging on threads... I am soo confused... Dont know what to feel...😭
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh I love you for this.
Please stay positive people, please.

Where was the Kazi? Is it valid without him? I can see why Rehan left the recorder there as he doesn't want to see Zain break down after hearing it. And anyway, he still knows the truth right? I don't think Nafeesa can just break into Zain's room like that.

I want Zain to hear it and freak out. Enough is enough with poor Aliya's suffering, all these public humiliations. Let Zain beg her for a change, let him go mad trying to find her, convince her. Sanam I seriously do not count as a threat, really. She will break off the engagement herself I'm sure after Zain's 'Aliya' chanting after finding out the truth, who wants to marry a man completely obsessed with his ex-wife?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Guys the spoiler makes sense, its Aliyahs iddah period, she cant see any men-na mehram now, Zain is still her mehram for 30 more days. He finds out the truth and gets her back. THIS has to happen