oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can't believe what my ears heard today...
Zain saying to rehan when he came to his room with the tape recorder that Maine sab kuch barbaad kar diya...
What does it meant..?
He gave 3rd talaaq to her ...
I wanna cry my heart out... 😭 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes he gave third talaq infront of sanam, surraiyn, fahad, shazia and other oeople in the restaurant
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Yes he gave third talaq infront of sanam, surraiyn, fahad, shazia and other oeople in the restaurant

I seriously can't take it anymore..
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe kuch samajh men nahin aaraha!
Feeling numb right now :( :(
Curse you cv's curse you
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Mujhe kuch samajh men nahin aaraha!

Feeling numb right now :( :(
Curse you cv's curse you

We always prayed for the best but CVS always betrayed us...
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ab kya dikhayenge babaji ka thullu. Zain will marry sanam and aliyah will marry rehan. Phir ?
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How can Zain do this? Rehaan an outsider trusts Aliya but Zain who claims to love aliya so much didn't trust her. Even aliya tried to tell him that she was not the one to complain but then too... How can he? Didn't expect that. Poor aliya. Zain should have used his brain. Zain is right in the precap -mMaine Sab k uch barbaad kar diya. Becoz he n CVS really did!! :(
Edited by luvurishbala - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvurishbala

How can Zain do this? Rehaan an outsider trusts Aliya but Zain who claims to love aliya so much didn't trust her. Even aliya tried to tell him that she was not the one to complain but then too... How can he? Didn't expect that. Poor aliya. Zain should have used his brain. Zain is right in the precap -mMaine Sab k uch barbaad kar diya. Becoz he n CVS really did!! :(

I agree with u...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guyz dnt leave zain's gna repent big time
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Take chill pill don't worry it weakens your stomach and don't be angry also as it weakens your liver just watch silently and pray for good and as I have heard from spoilers Sanams entry is to make ZaYa unite so just wait and watch.I know we all r heart broken but we should trust CV's because if they r providing worst episodes than they also provide us beautiful and awesome episodes. They are fulfilling also our demands but slowly like the love notes we wanted Aliya to read them and in today's episode 21st august 2014 Aliya mentioned those words from love notes which were written by Zain I think we should not curse the CV's although in also felt like doing that as the precap ruined the whole romantic episode
Edited by sazebuna - 10 years ago