Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow!! amazing story with a new character of mb! but loved loved Parth's angry avatar!! woo man Arjun was soo angry but d moment Madhav huggedd awww pighal ke paani ho gaya bechara Parth 🤣 nd loved how you give a picture of family tree of yadav! Sathi nd Garbha's frndship is vry cute..in whole Rochanagarbha become another interesting character through ur writing gr8 job!! Is there one more chap left?? like d day Garbha died nd Arjun's reaction n all?!!
subhikrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rochanagarbha... son of subhi and arjun??? oh my god... read all d chaps in 1 go... awesome writing yaar... i want more of d family times...
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aru di !! please update with arjuns reaction after garbhas death na ??
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have read all the parts in one go... it was so touching. 😊

I have never heard that Arjun-Subhi had another son. You story of Rochanagarbha has beautifully penned out about the unkown son of the Gr8 warrior Arjuna.

In the first few parts I was feeling sorry for the Rochanagarhba - how he was neglected, how he feels distant from the thoughts of his father and so on. But your last parts was so heart touching... gosh I was happy that Rochanagarbha finally recieved his father's & brother's affection.

I loved that part where you have beautifully described about Arjun's astonishment when he first time saw Rochanagarbha. His thoughts that whether he saw an illusion or a mirror. He saw himself when he was in his teens.

I also loved the part where Madhav finally calms down an angry Arjun with his mischievious talk and smile.
It was truly overwhelming 😊

Edited by hpatgiri - 10 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even I want to read more story on arjun-rochangarbha can anyone write?
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone. I added Rochangarbha or Ruchiparvan to my FF on Arjun-Iravan. Check out-
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4101876&PID=113249290&#p113249290
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am very happy that Ruchiparvan/ rochanagarbha is brought into light through this OS ..I somehow love the concept though I feel bad for rochanagarbha being neglected in your OS ..I love this OS for the fact that It has Arjun satya besides Parth Madhav ..I am crazily fond of Arjun sakhi .Satyarekha is brought into light along with charumati and Satyakis son .I Love reading or writing about the Yadu clan personally and your OS was a treat to read ..Last but the best let me speak about my abhi all through out I was wondering how responsible he is?? i always imagined him as a very skilled warrior well mannered with a bout of naughtiness charm like his beautiful mother and features like his father ..but him being strict and taking up responsibility is quite a new thing and as I always say any thing about my Abhi baby is amazing ..Speaking of Rochanagarbha I love the fact that you found a sakhi for him who is his father's sakhas daughter also,a sakha ..Hes adorable too ..
Satyabhama is awesome and I love Satya rochanagarbha bonding ..and Rochanagarbha fighting despite him not being fully trained for his mother's sake was the cutest part ..
Now speaking of my Paarth his anger is genuine I support him but I felt little bad when he shouted at his rochana ..But thanks to Madhav .Subhadra was super adorable as usual .I am going on and on saying lastly ..But it was a treat to read about junior sawbhadr Arjuni .Are you going to continue with the chapter when my Paarth will loose his rochana garbha in the hands of Bhagadatta???😭
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow this OS? Aru wont write anymore she said i wanted Tia to write Rochanagarbha's death now she is missing too 😡
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant story Rosefairy😃