Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iturkhahs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome ... you made me 😭😭... very well written... I loved the conclusion too😊 the whole family together👍🏼

Ryuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good story..love the way you describe Rochanagarbha felling before his father presence and after his father knows about him..and love to see Abhimanyu is really love his little brother👏⭐️..And finnaly Rochanagarbha realize that evryone is love him just like they love his big brother Abhimanyu😊
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it... Totally loved it.. Amazing..Father-Son bonding was too amazing..
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arudi,u made me so emotional😭...what a beautiful bond btwn father n son...so cute...all show affection to garbha...he realised itna?...abhi...sweet bro of him😳...atlast family is together...that's what i needed now...but😭😭...
lovely update...
thanks for the pm😊

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
beautifully written!
loved everyone's reaction on the situation..very perfectly described!
the family reunion..so warm n loving!
keep writing!
thankx for pm
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for pm.
As ever you writing is amazing, no idea where you get your ideas and inspirations but I always feel it's very real not reel!!!!
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🥳ParAv hug and a cute ArSu family moment.I dont want anything more .You made my weekend Though the last part of the story made me emotional I am still under the trance of the ParAv hug.Awww...my Madhav is truly a magic He wipes away every bit of uneasiness with his smile and a hug.What Arjun can do is to helplessly surrender to the charm.And poor Rochanagarbha...Baby got scared by his father and brother🤗And loved the way Krishna silently understands everything.He knows his nephew well.Also loved my Abhi as a caring and concerned elder brother
But Rochanagarbha's wish and the thought of its outcome made me sad😭
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oho! I loved the part. I love the way u bring out emotions in a simple language. Aru di, after reading your FF I also want to take up a SS on Rochangarbha but after sometime. Let this story sink in first and then I would start writing my own ( and its great that u wish the same)
And I wish Arjun would have denied him his wish.
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was so unusual! Read all the parts together at one go! Think of a young child who is repeatedly denied what should've naturally come to him. Honestly in the second generation Mahabharat Abhimanyu seemingly overshadows everyone, Prativindhya and Ghatotkach make an appearance but again its all reduced to Abhimnayu.

rochangarbh ha no or little mention of him in the entire epic. At least other sons of Parth have a certain acknowledgment but he is simply left out. it was really nice reading something about him in such massive detail!!
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow ! What A Subtle Ending ! Loved It !!