Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Aisha no there arent 30 days.. i confirmed it with a few people

only pregnancy can save it but even then i dont know

I think the producers accepted this show was about halala law .. unless fan pressurize them enough they may show pregnancy 😕

I've read pregnancy can help save the relationship of a couple only in the month of iddat and iddat ends when third T is saidEven when im a muslim i just get confuse reading so many different views of peopleLets see what will happen ! But by showing zain saying T they ruined the beautiful relationship of ZaYa
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If only he let her go without the NEED to do a third T, we wouldn't have as many upset people as we have today!
Could Suri have dreamt the third T, literally clutching on straws!
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

If only he let her go without the NEED to do a third T, we wouldn't have as many upset people as we have today!

Could Suri have dreamt the third T, literally clutching on straws!

Heena what was the point of giving hope to viewers the past days that zain may cancel the divorce,they did the same thing before usmans death.
Nothing could be done now,its over...even if he repents he will not get her back
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
exactly they could have let aliya go without him saying talaak third time.. i was totally fine with that ...
kya socha tha ..

anyways girls am off .. i think i just need some time .. i will be fine.. but seeing aliya the way i saw her today... it just crushed me!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Heena what was the point of giving hope to viewers the past days that zain may cancel the divorce,they did the same thing before usmans death.
Nothing could be done now,its over...even if he repents he will not get her back

I know, exactly the same thing happened during Mamu's death, i don't know why i don't think the CVs are going to flush their show down the toilet and a talaaq and halala would do that!
HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My heart went out for Aaliya today ..zain 😡