Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys remember what Qazi said in the conference room ๐Ÿ˜ณAnd as a Muslim i know the person has to say the word T every month in the three months of iddah and ZaYa did that right? And by saying T in the last month of iddat everything is over ! Yes talaq is done ZaYa are separated !Presence of Qazi isn't necessary @all who were saying this !๐Ÿ˜ณ And im repeating ayesha's words from her post so credit to her that the 3rd talaq CANNOT be undone no matter what the circumstances are! Im on Aliya's side totally !
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aisha talaak is done for sure now..
only one thing can save it and thats pregnancy .. which again after today i dont care.. ho ya na ho
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Aisha talaak is done for sure now..

only one thing can save it and thats pregnancy .. which again after today i dont care.. ho ya na ho

No offence, But hum log jitna bhi keh le, in the end, we all do care!๐Ÿ˜‰
Aisha.K thumbnail
And if the woman is pregnant, then her period of waiting is the termination of her pregnancy (delivery): "And for those with child, their period shall be till they bring forth their burden." (Surah At- Ta/a q-4).
^so if aliya will be pregnant ZaYa can have the time to reconcile till delievery ! Thats the only thing that can save their marriageThey dont have thirty days ! All depents on her pregnancy which i believe she wont expose even if she will be pregnant becuz she will move away from zain๐Ÿ˜ณBlah i think i should chill and watch the show these things are just giving me stress and nothing else
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LivingforAR

No offence, But hum log jitna bhi keh le, in the end, we all do care!๐Ÿ˜‰

thats not the point.. we will see what happens in the future..
but at this current time point... I feel emotionless towards ZaYa..

When redemption happens.. then we will see.. however at this current stage i cant think beyond what i saw today ...
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Aisha no there arent 30 days.. i confirmed it with a few people
only pregnancy can save it but even then i dont know

I think the producers accepted this show was about halala law .. unless fan pressurize them enough they may show pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
Aisha.K thumbnail
Guys whatever i wrote above is for the situation when couples are in the period of iddat ! And iddat ends when the third T is said !zain did that iddat over ! But still i hope pregnancy can help save their relationship even when iddah is over ! ๐Ÿ˜” Im hating this stress ! CVS๐Ÿ˜ก
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aisha no there arent 30 days.. i confirmed it with a few people

only pregnancy can save it but even then i dont know

I think the producers accepted this show was about halala law .. unless fan pressurize them enough they may show pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜•

But she wouldnt be pregnant,it has been months since consumation,she didnt het much symptoms other than fainting twice.
I am pissed with cvs,they r so stubborn,months of spamming went in vain
Farhan being a muslim chose such a complex track.
Halala is highly unacceptable in muslims.
Yuck๐Ÿคข
MissRight thumbnail

thats not the point.. we will see what happens in the future..
but at this current time point... I feel emotionless towards ZaYa..

When redemption happens.. then we will see.. however at this current stage i cant think beyond what i saw today ...

I get what you r saying.. I guess, we only have to wait and watch..

BTW, All the while that I was watching the epi, especially after the T scene, I was thinking that Aliya should actually leave him.. after all, you know the saying, "A person only realises the true value of something after he loses it"๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
MissRight thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

But she wouldnt be pregnant,it has been months since consumation,she didnt het much symptoms other than fainting twice.
I am pissed with cvs,they r so stubborn,months of spamming went in vain
Farhan being a muslim chose such a complex track.
Halala is highly unacceptable in muslims.
Yuck๐Ÿคข

Could be possible that she had other symptoms but due to the leaps, they weren't shown! *hopeful Zaya lover*