Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

This is the first time I had tears in my eyes watching an episode of Beintehaa.. something just died inside me... Today I say this > Zain Abdullah I truly pity you! I really do! You lost two people who loved you the most and not only that but today Usmaan Mamu's soul was not at peace either!

not only you when zain give last talaq i feel like everything end and tears came in my eyes.only hope is might ZaYa still have one month if it not then no other opinions but we have to move on.
-farzana thumbnail

This is the first time I had tears in my eyes watching an episode of Beintehaa.. something just died inside me... Today I say this > Zain Abdullah I truly pity you! I really do! You lost two people who loved you the most and not only that but today Usmaan Mamu's soul was not at peace either!

It really killed to watch, when Aaliya said 'bolo zain mein sunrahi hoon' was heartbreaking
It felt like she finally gave up, Mamu's soul will only rest in peace the day Zain realises what mistake his made.. Feel for Zain tho, he's standing all alone today
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I dont care about one month or divorce anymore.. the zaya fan in me just died... i think i just need some time .. i just watched the episode so its really fresh in my mind right now.. thus i needed to vent..

Shiiya I didnt feel him today... cuz my heart was so broken for Aliya.. uptill last min she had some hope he wont say it.. she reminded him of his letters.. but all in vain...

Girls i think i just need time.. I will be fine later on
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont feel a bit for zain.
He will eventually forget everything,marry that chipkali n move on in his life.
Its aliyas whose world has been crushed
She has been thru so much at such a young age
She will never be able to trust anyone again
She will never be able to love anyone again.

Not only she was divorced but also came to know that zain is getting married.

I personally think that nafisa will hide that recorder n zain will not know the truth.
Even if he does,the damage has been already done
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gagu all are in same boat, 😭 , m feeling like something is dead inside me ,
but let's hope itni jaldi yaaar zaya alag ni ho skte
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Tee i wont be surprised if the recorder doesnt reach the hands of Zain.. but i do know they are bring out her innocence.. so maybe it makes it to his hand.. anyway the screwed up part is who cares now? everything ended for that woman
and this show is about halala ... thats it
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Gagu all are in same boat, 😭 , m feeling like something is dead inside me ,

but let's hope itni jaldi yaaar zaya alag ni ho skte

saranvir, all i can tell you is this track is not long .. maybe three weeks.. but whatever..
They had to kill Zain for this?
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
-farzana thumbnail
It's quite obvious that Zain won't listen to the recording
And I think instead of showing Aaliya marrying rehaan they will show Zain marrying Sanam if not that then they will go ahead of atleast getting them engaged.. I dunno but the track is getting quite predictable na? :/
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tee i wont be surprised if the recorder doesnt reach the hands of Zain.. but i do know they are bring out her innocence.. so maybe it makes it to his hand.. anyway the screwed up part is who cares now? everything ended for that woman

and this show is about halala ... thats it

U know di this is just so painfull for a girl.
My friends cousin recently got divorced n she broke down after seeing aliyas condition today coz she cud totally relate to it😭

Even at mamus time cvs gave us false hopes n killed him,again they did the same thing.
That poor girll tried her best to save her marriage but today the world came crashing upon her.
I m afraid that ill miss tomorrows episode as aliya will have a major breakdown n i cant see it.
I wonder how insensitive abdullahs are...no one thought abt aliya for once...we being girls wud never let such injustice happen with anyother girl in front of us.

Though they have a last month to reunite,but zaya is over for me...no relationship can stay without trust...even if they reunite who can guarantee that zain wont give her talaaq again?

She needs to go away n begin a new life
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

saranvir, all i can tell you is this track is not long .. maybe three weeks.. but whatever..
They had to kill Zain for this?

hmm totally agree with your word's , for aaliya i mean as u mentioned that she knew it was the time she knew she has to listen that word , gagu i still have tears in my eyes seriously.
waise m postivty ki full dukaan but i don't know how it will go thru , but if m going with pre cap. nafeesha is in BV and zain is still in hotel i saw the blue sheets on bed zaya were sleeping ,
but i have hopes i don't know how to explain. if they gona show redemption track they better show , if not i have to move on this show. i will watch but i won't let it effect on my real life 😭 telling ju