Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So you see my instincts are always correcto! Bwahaha! Show khatam tym to move on!

@sadia I sent u a pm re! Did u check it! Waise why do u think ders still tym? D qazi said that d moment Zain said teesra TALAQ it's over! Iddah is over i believe!

I just wanted to request just in case they shw that this total talaq crap was someone's dream! Do drop me a pm! Bcz I want to forget it as a nightmare! Lol! But chances r thin! As Zain said, "maine sab khatam kardiya" I'm saying, "Cvs aur Channel ne sab khatam kar diya"
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed titliya its over I don't know why ppl.are making it complicated m actually pissed wth cvs :/
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually Silla d maulvi said after teesra talaq de r divorced! Bwahaha! Shw khatam.. Colors is a saddist channel&BI Cvs r worse! De betray us ryt through our love! We deserve it for being hopeful n trusting them!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Just got done watching the episode properly at lunch break... Finally it hit me soo freakin hard! God My heart just broke into million pieces for Aliya!!! The way she looked at him .. the way she knew it was time.. the way she knew it was over... the way she knew he was about to say talaak.."Haan bolo Zain, main sun rahi hoon"... Screw ZaYa & Zain! Aliya go live on your own! You dont need to even go through halala to be with him! LIve on your own! OMG i literally had tears in my eyes for her.. she loved him soo much! She begged him to not say it... she even said she will leave his life.. just dont say it! and Alasss HE SAYS IT! ZAIN Go marry that Sanam! I dont want to see ZaYa anymore!
For my sadistic pleasure I will watch to see Zain's expression when he finds out the truth!

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Just got done watching the episode properly at lunch break... Finally it hit me soo freakin hard! God My heart just broke into million pieces for Aliya!!! The way she looked at him .. the way she knew it was time.. the way she knew it was over... the way she knew he was about to say talaak.."Haan bolo Zain, main sun rahi hoon"... Screw ZaYa & Zain! Aliya go live on your own! You dont need to even go through halala to be with him! LIve on your own! OMG i literally had tears in my eyes for her.. she loved him soo much! She begged him to not say it... she even said she will leave his life.. just dont say it! and Alasss HE SAYS IT! ZAIN Go marry that Sanam! I dont want to see ZaYa anymore!

For my sadistic pleasure I will watch to see Zain's expression when he finds out the truth!

gagan what happen to you?are you also think divorce happen and no one month left.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
I dont know yaar.. but today he killed her!! 😭

Gagan-06 thumbnail
I pity Zain today... As Eva said.. he is truly an orphan today.. he lost the two people who he loved the most!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I dont know yaar.. but today he killed her!!😭

honestly if it not about my love for ZaYa then i will want Aliya to leave Zain forever and led a happy life.she tried so so much to make him understand,she begged him but he didn't give damn to her begged nor his emotions.Aliya word that he would repent badly will her every begged and pain going to hunt him badly.he just killed his mallika e zain today.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww Gagan, really sad to see you like this. You're normally the one to keep everyone going, Hope you cheer up soon :)
Gagan-06 thumbnail
This is the first time I had tears in my eyes watching an episode of Beintehaa.. something just died inside me... Today I say this > Zain Abdullah I truly pity you! I really do! You lost two people who loved you the most and not only that but today Usmaan Mamu's soul was not at peace either!