Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

People please dont be disheartened there is more to it am sure

well what abt ts season 2 cmng up ..is it confrmed..
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
arrey yeh kya hua...anyways congo to suraiyya and cvs...I think u guys have succeeded in ur talaq mission...
now its only usman saab who can save the situation...so lets write to usmaan saab
usmaan saab both ur sons are one big idiots both cant think for themselves...
FAHAD MIYA always remains confused with his biwis/children/mom...
Zain miya always remains influenced by mom/alchohol...Zain please start thinking for ur self...first u married aliya becaz ur dad asked u to though that was a good decision and now u gave talaq to aliya becaz becaz ur mom is asking u to do so but this time I am afraid its not a good decision and again u r going to marry Sanam becaz ur mom is asking u boy where r u in all this mess ...come on wake up think and decide for urself stop beaving like a puupet behave like a matured man...
ur wife suri busy playing nikha talaq game with ur sons...with fahad it was nikha and dusra nikha and with zain she is playing talaq and dusra nikha and must say she is very good at it...
and UR BHANJI was busy babysitting rehan's kids instead of finding facts about the complaint and she went begging Zain not to give talaq without any solid proof to prove her innocence...now she will give away all that power u gave her to fight and she will just walk away self pitying...aliya please lady come on lady its still not too late show ur power to abdullas
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I for one am not disheartened
I read somewhere that a man can take back his wife before the Idah period even after the third talaq
And that itself is thirty days , zain still has few days if not 30 because of Cv logic to win back Aliya
I want to see this track , come on guys what's love without trials and tests?
Be positive ( no chapals plej )
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Ramya please calm down na? The talaq ain't over.They still have thirty days so they can come together once again.Why would CV's take this kind of a step if they know there are no ways to reconcile?Don't they know how would we bash them on twitter?it is not the Halala way.I'm sure.😊

Hmm...I just read on another thread abt the iddah period which I didn't know abt as I'm not a muslim. I hope this track has some future but even then, I still do feel betrayed, if the CVs r gonna mould out their own rules by cutting the iddah period out then I'm not staying but if it is mentioned in the show in the coming days then I'll be happy but I'm not gonna go back to trusting the CVs. Don't get me wrong, like I said earlier, I was one of this ppl who were pretty positive abt this 'talaaq not happening' thing, it's just really hard for me to swallow that it did happen. I also wanna believe that this track isn't gonna go the halala way but I will not give myself any hope at all. I just can't.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm trying hard to be positive... But i seriously had quite a bit of expectations from atleast the jungle scenes but the only sweet thing was Aliya reading the love notes ... I definately expected more though :/ and also Zain saying the third T. I mean I sympathize with Zain but after Aliya literally begged him to not do it + plus the moments they spent together...idk I'm so disappointed. Now apparently they have 30 days more...let's just hope they actually show this in the show an Zain finds out soon
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
stay calm...still??...wow...yes more to cum...Aliyas pregnancy...nw evryone finds abt her pregnancy...nd ZaYa get back...no remorse or repentance from Zains side...dis is all dat is left for us to c. SORRY after the way CVs nd prod house ditchd fans...i CANT stay calm...tho i knew dey wud go wid third t ..i still tried to bliev dat at least dey wnt go wid third talaq fr da fans...a certain Mr farhan said no talaq...liars..
zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nd IT IS OVER after third Talaq...no iddah period left...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Alina Over react mat kar!

They still have 30 days! They can get together! They still have 30 days! THIRTY DAYS where Zain can fet Aliya back!

Sorry...par i was really sad...thanks for informing...atleast some hope izz there now
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its all over guys
dont live in delusion world.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Zain has really become a mom ka chamcha ab bhugto
Whether or not he can get back with Aaliya I don't know but how he so readily agreed to marry Sanam I don't know..

Now if Abdullah's live in peace I will not be happy. One thing CV's se koi expectations nahin hain whatever they want to show I'll watch. I think Aaliya had a lucky escape! 😛