Users

Frequent Posters

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Hogaya hai Aastha...HOGAYA HAI๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
We are cheated once again...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Pata nahi ab Bi dekna continue karuu yaa nahi...im depressed๐Ÿ˜•...dunno what to do

Zyada bolegi na then I will slap u๐Ÿ˜ก u can't leave watching BI talaaq nhi hua hai Zain aur aliya still husband and wife hain...tune suna they are still married unka divorce nhi hua
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't usually comment here but I do read the LUs here but today I just can't stop myself. I as an ardent fan of BI feel totally betrayed, how can the talaaq happen? They didn't even need to show this 3 month period of this was the end result anyway, they cud have just skipped it all shown the crap they wanted to instead of giving us false hopes. I still can't believe that the talaaq actually happened. I was one of those ppl who positively believed that the 3rd talaaq won't happen but now, I just regret it all. A part of me wants to believe that there was something else in the talaaq that wud make it inapplicable but I'm not keep any hopes or give any from now on. If something like that does happen, then I'll be way way more than happy but i think I'm gonna call it quitters for now, will just read WUs from now on. I will never call our CVs the 'best ever' again coz they're not, they just follow the foot steps of Ekta Kapoor. They just lost a whole load of respect and trust there from me coz I actually trusted these CVs so much that I actually found it impossible that the talaaq wud happen. I never expected this from the BI CVS. Now this is the 2nd consecutive show that has let me down big time. Someone just tell me that this whole 3rd talaaq crap is a whole load of rubbish and it never happened. Oh god, damn these tears. Feeling heart broken. ๐Ÿฅบ
saiman88 thumbnail
They are making fun of talaaq
Seriously they shd stop this mess
It's just going stupid
Talaaq issue is not complicated as they r showing it
PS there is NO HOPE of gt em being together
3 rd talaaq finishes everything
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Tees din bache hain na? Dont worry.ZaYa will be together!

Haan I am million percent sure ki it's not over ZaYa's relationship is not over they are still together no ome can seperate them not even allah toh yeh suri kon hoti hai unhe alag karne wali
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ramya please calm down na? The talaq ain't over.They still have thirty days so they can come together once again.Why would CV's take this kind of a step if they know there are no ways to reconcile?Don't they know how would we bash them on twitter?it is not the Halala way.I'm sure.๐Ÿ˜Š
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i'm gonna still stay positive ..And will just wait and watch what cv's are planning for us..we may get something amazing ahead who knows?? Bi is known for it's hatke -ness remember ??so i feel the same will happen here..just gonna keep clam and stick to BI..!!!*Trying my best to stay positive*
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
People please dont be disheartened there is more to it am sure
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Look SBS SBB spoilers were true !!
CVs ditched fans !

Well Yes 30 days still left Bt ...! I dnt have any hopes

CVs Cameos's Beintehaa apko mubarak ! I m nt interested !!

They showed such nice ZaYa scenes bt wht we get Nothing ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"Ek pyar ka nagma hai, maujon ki ravaani hai Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin
Teri meri kahaani hai maujon ki ravaani hai Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin Teri meri kahaani hai Kuch paakar khona hai, kuch khokar paana hai Jeevan ka matlab to aana aur jaana hai Do pal ke jeevan se ek umr churaani hai" ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
btw ths heard that BI gttng new season 2 ftr BB..is it confrm