Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The most tragic day in the history of television...two souls made for each other...two persons which stood as one in all circumstances ...today left the hand of each other...I was literally in tears...rula diya by god...

as actors I can proudly say...both of them nailed it...par...who har baat joh unke liye unki zindagi thi ...us promise se badi nahi thi jo usne suraiya ko kiya tha...all I know is ki I am actually satisfied that atleast aaliya tried her best...usne apni poori koshish ki...poori jaan laga di zain ko yeh ehsaas dilane mein that he loves her...and she did made him realize as well...that he will always love her...par who ehsaas ek bete ke liye uski maa ke kale libaaz ko khatam karne se jyaada ucha nahi ho paya...
but aliya did her best ...so nooo complaints from my side...his tear when he said talak just sealed that he can never love anyone else...but uski mom ki khushi...who bhi apne pati ko khone ke baad...zain ke liye apni khushi se badhkar thi...I am proud that I loved zain and aliya as a couple...
and I know they will be together once again very soon...and I will patiently wait for the day...
Edited by EtherealRati - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So freaking pissed! W*F was that? Why the 3 rd talaaq? I actually cried today!
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: craziness05

Tesera talaaq hua kya??? I was not able to watch the whole episodeplzz someone tell me I am very much worried

Ho gaya
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tesera talaaq hua kya??? I was not able to watch the whole episodeplzz someone tell me I am very much worried

Hogaya hai chudail hogaya hai! Abb rona mat.Abhi bhintees din bache hain they can get together.Dont slap me for this.go and check in Zainab's thread.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aaliyas pain,Omg how i gonna watch her heart broken crying tomw..oh my god,some1 plz tell me this is not true..i am crying my heart out..harshika and zaya both ended in bi ...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

The most tragic day in the history of television...two souls made for each other...two persons which stood as one in all circumstances ...today left the hand of each other...I was literally in tears...rula diya by god...

as actors I can proudly say...both of them nailed it...par...who har baat joh unke liye unki zindagi thi ...us promise se badi nahi thi jo usne suraiya ko kiya tha...all I know is ki I am actually satisfied that atleast aaliya tried her best...usne apni poori koshish ki...poori jaan laga di zain ko yeh ehsaas dilane mein that he loves her...and she did made him realize as well...that he will always love her...par who ehsaas ek bete ke liye uski maa ke kale libaaz ko khatam karne se jyaada ucha nahi ho paya...
but aliya did her best ...so nooo complaints from my side...his tear when he said talak just sealed that he can never love anyone else...but uski mom ki khushi...who bhi apne pati ko khone ke baad...zain ke liye apni khushi se badhkar thi...I am proud that I loved zain and aliya as a couple...
and I know they will be together once again very soon...and I will patiently wait for the day...

👏👏👏

Word Count: 1

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hogaya hai Aastha...HOGAYA HAI😭😭
We are cheated once again...😭
Pata nahi ab Bi dekna continue karuu yaa nahi...im depressed😕...dunno what to do

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Hogaya hai chudail hogaya hai! Abb rona mat.Abhi bhintees din bache hain they can get together.Dont slap me for this.go and check in Zainab's thread.

Oye stupid I will not slap u I want to come and hug u😭 I don't belive ki talaaq hua hai Zain aur aliya kabhi alag nhi ho sakte either I am dreaming or Zain
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Hogaya hai Aastha...HOGAYA HAI😭😭
We are cheated once again...😭
Pata nahi ab Bi dekna continue karuu yaa nahi...im depressed😕...dunno what to do

Alina Over react mat kar!

They still have 30 days! They can get together! They still have 30 days! THIRTY DAYS where Zain can fet Aliya back!
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Oye stupid I will not slap u I want to come and hug u😭 I don't belive ki talaaq hua hai Zain aur aliya kabhi alag nhi ho sakte either I am dreaming or Zain

Tees din bache hain na? Dont worry.ZaYa will be together!