ZA PRODUCTIONS - Are u nuts ???

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all I think they are not to be trusted . Just wait for the official declaration . We know that BI is not ending for sure from Megha's tweet ...
Now coming to ZA Production - have u lost ur mind ???
Trust Me . Check their tweets , they are one confused soul . They have no idea themselves what is happening as at one time they are saying something else and the next minute they say something else .

Regarding time slot , I would defo prefer 10.30 slot but season 2 , NO ways but its OK if is harshika only 😉

I personally feel RR should not be shelved as both the shows started on the same day and both have good storyline and great actors . Why can't they just end uttaran no offence to anybody but it has been running from years ...

( not bashing any actor or show )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mebeintehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously..this za productions is creating chaos..
And personally I feel beintehaa is doing better than the other show so beintehaa shouldn't get the 11pm slot instead it should get the 10:30 one..That's the best, this uttaran is running from years. They better should shut down uttaran.
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They were the only one to say that bi will not end and know they tweeted that bi season 2 will be there..
Beintehaa is best as compared to any other show(no offence to anyone)...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beintehaa airs half an hour before the other show so if the timings do change why are we getting the 11pm one? Just wondering. But I do agree both show should get a chance cos they're new and other shows that have been running for years have had their time up so I guess they might go.