B'wood life article.....

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Beintehaa: After Kamya Punjabi and Neil Motwani, Priya Shinde to enter the show!

The television actress will play an integral role in the show

The makers of Colors' hit show Beintehaa seem to be on a roll as they are introducing new characters on the show, one after the other. Previously, we had informed you that television actors Kamya Punjabi and Neil Motwani will enter the show, now the latest entrant in the show is Priya Shinde, the Splitsvilla fame.

As per the sources, Priya will play Surraiya's (Suchitra Pillai) friend's daughter named Sanam. She will be an independent girl and a publisher by profession. Surraiya will be impressed by Sanam's confidence and would want Zain (Harshad Arora) to marry her. She would force Zain to divorce Aaliya (Preetika Rao), as soon as possible, so that she could get her son hooked with Sanam.

Speaking to an entertainment portal Priya confirmed the news, "Yes, I am shooting for Beintehaa. I play the parallel lead opposite Zain." While Kamya and Neil's entry has already raised many eyebrows, we wonder what new twist Priya's character will introduce in the show.

THAT IS THE SAME QUESTION IN OUR MINDS...Why so many new entrants???

Let us wait and watch...