Zaya OS -Love U Forever-

SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He looked at his watch. 10:00pm already oh it's late.
He looked out of the window. It was thunder
and heavily raining he picked up his i-phone & laptop bag
and made his way out of his office cabin. He came out from the hotel's building and saw his driver is waiting for him by the roadside.
On the way to his car he is fully drenched in the rain. He remember how much she loved rains. He remembered the most beautiful day of his life when they drenched in rain & kissed each other it for the first time. He is lost in the sweet memories of this beautiful night.
Ali bhai's voice make him to come out of her thoughts.
Ali Bhai: zain sir ghar aa gaya ha. he came out of the car and made his way inside.
He heard Suriya calling his name but he ignored her and kept walking toward his room. he wanted to be alone . He entered in his room. whenever he entered in his room he felt her presence her aroma. Throwing his laptop bag & iPhone on couch move towards cupboard to take his tracks. All while he is kept thinking about aliya. Today no not today daily every minute every second he is missing aliya soo much. He sat on the bed picking up her photo from the side table. He kissed her photo. A lone tear escape from his eye.
Zain :
I love u aliya & I m sorry. I leave u alone when u need me I m soo sorry I know I never get u back in my life again it is my best punishment. Jo main na tumhara sath kia us k baad main yeh he deserve karta ho. Holding her photo he is crying like a small child. I love u Aliya plz wapis aa jao plzz I can't live without u plz came back.
Flashback
Next day of his dad's funeral. He give first divorce to aliya & said to get out of his house he didn't want to see her face. After few hours he got a call & that call changed his life for forever. That left him shocked and numb. Phone fell down on ground he wanted to shout at top of his voice but his voice seems lost in his throat. Caller inform him he found this phone from a girl who is hited by a car & dead on the spot. Aliya's word echoed in his ears "ALIYA SIRF ZAIN KI HA OR JIS DIN ZAIN ALIYA SA ALAG HOA WO DIN ALIYA KI ZINDAGI KA AKHRI(LAST) DIN HO GA. He lost her he lost his aliya From that day he is living in this regret that he is the responsible of aliya's death because of his anger he lost his Malik-E-Zain.
Present
Zain's POV
Meri ghalti or gussa ki waja sa tum mujh sa dor ho gai. I will never forgive my self. I Hate my self. (saying these words he lied on his side of bed & put his one hand on aliya's pillow to feel her presence her aroma. It was his routine since last 8 years. Tomorrow is his Aliya's 8 death anniversary.(looking at her photo) A long 8 years passed aliya without u. U wanted me to serious about my life now I m. U wanted me to see as as success full man now i m. I have every thing but tum nhi ho. Like a good husband main na tumhari har baat maani ha (tears falling from his eyes) closing his eyes.
I LOVE U ALIYA & I LOVE U FOREVER TILL MY LAST BREATH."
Tum sa ibtada tum hi inteha
Hota hai dil ko yaqe
Tera juno ya juno tera
Teri khushi ya tera ghum
Jo bhi jiya wo jiya main ne
Jo bhi kiya tujh sa kiya
Beintehaa Beintehaa Beintehaa Beintehaa

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N : phew... i wrote it a long back when the divorce track is started but didn't get a time to post it. So how's it. i know many of u don't like & want to kill me for this one. Lastly sorry for any grammatical and spelling mistake no proof read.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...!!
Keep up the good work!!!!
-------------------------------------------
"Ek baar jo maine comitment kardi...
Uske baad toh mai apne aap ki bhi nahi sunti"
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fabulous os!!👏
very beautifully written...
loved it❤️
QHAsadfan thumbnail
very nice... i lykd it so much... specialy the last part when zain repent fr alias death...
actualy im the lucky one to read it first.,.
love u.., :-)
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was too emotional...
Loved it..
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, this is so brilliant! Loved itt ❤️