craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lmaoo right🤣
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: craziness05

Exactly even I love both if them equally and I am not saying that one is wrong and other is right I am just saying both have suffered equally and that's why I don't want either of them to suffer😊 btw did u post u love station today??

Yes I did n pm it 😃
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
From this track I really wanted to see Zain suffering from separating himself from Aliya, trying to convince himself that he isn't interested in her but remain defeated in that aspect and this is what we've got shown in this weeks episode so far. If you think about it Zain has suffered a lot, yes Aliya is in pain because she's been betrayed by her own family and then the Abdullah's disown her but Zain his experiences were way more traumatic. He had to watch his father die in his own arms, his mother being brutally treated, himself getting tortured from a completely false accusation and for him he was betrayed by the woman who he loved, who made him happy and who was his world. I don't really want to see Zain suffer anymore but at the same time I don't want Aliya to take him back so easily, I'd like Zain to make amends and woo Aliya back because the end game will always be ZaYa
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

From this track I really wanted to see Zain suffering from separating himself from Aliya, trying to convince himself that he isn't interested in her but remain defeated in that aspect and this is what we've got shown in this weeks episode so far. If you think about it Zain has suffered a lot, yes Aliya is in pain because she's been betrayed by her own family and then the Abdullah's disown her but Zain his experiences were way more traumatic. He had to watch his father die in his own arms, his mother being brutally treated, himself getting tortured from a completely false accusation and for him he was betrayed by the woman who he loved, who made him happy and who was his world. I don't really want to see Zain suffer anymore but at the same time I don't want Aliya to take him back so easily, I'd like Zain to make amends and woo Aliya back because the end game will always be ZaYa

Bang on rply👏 agree with ur each and every word...that's what I was trying make people understand Zain shoold not suffer but at the same time Aliya should be strong too and no doubt Zain is smart enough he will surely woo Aliya again but I want Aliya not be easily influenced by Zain and it would be a fun watching this track
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about suffering, but I do want Aaliya to make things difficult for him, and not to accept him so easily.

In the last two or three months that he's had with her, he could've given her a proper chance to explain, but he didn't, he just wanted to accept the worst in her. That is the thing I don't like about him. He accepts the worst about her, and treats her badly because of it and is giving her a divorce for it, without even talking to her properly about it. That to me isn't right.

You say he is right in his point of view, but I have to disagree. No person can be right in their point of view without listening to both sides of the story. Aaliya is apparently the love of his life, but he didn't trust her one bit, and instantly decided she was wrong. So I think it's only right Aaliya gives him a hard time, imagine how she feels knowing that her husband thinks so low of her.

As for her not being there for him, unfortunately that was his fault too. If he didn't get Aayat and Rizwan married off secretly, Aaliya wouldn't have run off to find them, and she would've been at home when Zain and Suraiya were arrested and could've easily stopped them from going to prison. Everyone forgets that bit, that unintentionally Zain played a huge part in this situation.

So yes while I feel sorry for Zain I think his behaviour towards Aaliya has been too harsh, even before he was sent to jail with his mum, his behaviour wasn't very well towards Aaliya, and this is the reason why I want her to make their reunion difficult for him. I don't want him to suffer the way he has, but suffer in the sense he has to work hard to get her. I like those kinds of scenes where the male lead tries to woo the female lead, so I guess I'm biased anyway.

Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago