craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am seriously not liking this Zain is suffering so much then also people want him to suffer more😭 what is his mistake?? Why should he suffer??just becoz he gave talaaq to Aliya and is not listening her but has anyone ever thought from Zain POV?? I know Aliya is not a t fault but according to Zain she is at fault so why should he trust her again how can he forget the pain and humiliation he and his mother faced in the police station they were treated like criminals or even worse than that I know Aliya is suffering very much and Zain is also suffering.Was it easy for Zain to give talaaq to Aliya?? When he needed her the most she was not with her when he lost his dad his super hero didn't he needed her support he wanted to kiss her hug sleep in her lap tell her how much he is missing his hero but he was majboor and helpless😭 every time when his heart Saud Aliya is innocent he had flashbacks of those tough times even in the police station he was not ready to believe that Aliya has filed those complains but Aliya's SIGNATURE forced him to believe this...yesterday also he wore glasses does anyone knows why?? Becoz he didn't wanted to show how much is he suffering he wanted to hide his tears he wanted to act like he hates her but the fact is HE STILL LOVES HER and the fact is he can never stoped loving her becoz she is her life her wife Aliya Zain Abdullah.I lliterally cried when he was talking to his dad and asking him why can't he see her in pain why can't he see her tears.I know the answer why becoz he loves he loves her even more than himself more than his life.I agree if any other girl would have been there in Aliya's place then also he might have saved her but like he fought for Aliya he can never fight for anyone in this whole world like he cares for Aliya and like he loves her no one can love anyone like this.Aliya also loves him like heal but here we are talking about Zain.How can we forget what all Zain did for her even when he hated her and he even went against his family to support Aliya.After this all what else can we expect from him.He is also a human being.And when he will come to know about Aliya's innocent he will be feeling so much guilty that he will surely punish himself😭 he will die of guilt.I can't imagine his condition it really scares me.I can't see him suffering again Aliya is a machured lady I hope she does not makes him suffer. I Don't believe any lame spoiler which says Zain will give her divorce and will agree to marry sanam becoz he loves Aliya and can't live without her that's why he beocomes so restless when he does not sees Aliya. After ages I have made a sensible post😆 so plz do like and comment share your opinions and tell me what u might have done if u were in my poor Zain's place😭 U can call me Zain's dewani that toh I am😳 but Iike my ZaYa equally and I can't tolerate anything bad about them😭 that's why made a post to make people realize how much Zain is suffering

Ps no offence to anyone I know Aliya is suffering very much but people u should realize Zain is no less he is also suffering from the same.😭
PPs this is not proof read so ignore all the typos
Edited by craziness05 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that Zain doesnt deserve this.He is hurting Aliya but he is in more pain.I dont want Aliya to go back to him right away but I dont want her to punish him either.
Poor guy has lost everything and now he will be completely shattered when he finds out the truth.
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

I agree that Zain doesnt deserve this.He is hurting Aliya but he is in more pain.I dont want Aliya to go back to him right away but I dont want her to punish him either.
Poor guy has lost everything and now he will be completely shattered when he finds out the truth.

Neither me but I just don't want Zain to suffer again...If Aliya will leave him he would be shattered possibly no hope of living😭 btw everyone has their own views😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love both Zain & Aaliya :)
I am not blaming any of them as they both are right in their POV and I am not saying that he should suffer all I want is that he will know the truth :)
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

I love zain😆

Even I also love him intact I am crazy for him😆
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey chill!! It's not exactly that Zain needs to suffer. But u have to agree, intentionally or unintentionally he did injustice to Aliya. So simply Aliya shud play hard to get. And I know Zain will ace this mission :)
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I love both Zain & Aaliya :)

I am not blaming any of them as they both are right in their POV and I am not saying that he should suffer all I want is that he will know the truth :)

Exactly even I love both if them equally and I am not saying that one is wrong and other is right I am just saying both have suffered equally and that's why I don't want either of them to suffer😊 btw did u post u love station today??
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Hey chill!! It's not exactly that Zain needs to suffer. But u have to agree, intentionally or unintentionally he did injustice to Aliya. So simply Aliya shud play hard to get. And I know Zain will ace this mission :)

I know he has hurted Aliya unintentionally and he should work hard for forgiveness but I made this post for those who are saying Zain need to suffer. I know my Zain is very smart he will easily woo Aliya😉
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

I know he has hurted Aliya unintentionally and he should work hard for forgiveness but I made this post for those who are saying Zain need to suffer. I know my Zain is very smart he will easily woo Aliya😉

hehehe I know the reason behind ur post very well😆
craziness05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

hehehe I know the reason behind ur post very well😆

I guess everyone knows the reason😆