Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This gives a very clear picture.. The 3rd talaq did not happen.. It will fun to see the redemption track and how zain will successfully bring back aaliya... the reason he was angry with alliya is not there... so his promise to mom can also go into bawdi...😆.. the next track will be zain bringing back aaliya and tthen aliya finding out the true colour of zari and bilal...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: titleepari

Let me tear my hair now! Will divorce happen or not! :| why will Zain go on with wedding preps wen he wud want Aliya bck! Mujhe koi "jaanse maardo" zain u can do d honours too kyunki CVs ke haathse marnese zyada achha tumhare haath se marna hai!

omg I am feeling same
confused
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: titleepari

Let me tear my hair now! Will divorce happen or not! :| why will Zain go on with wedding preps wen he wud want Aliya bck! Mujhe koi "jaanse maardo" zain u can do d honours too kyunki CVs ke haathse marnese zyada achha tumhare haath se marna hai!

article said he refused but Suri still continue preparation.Zain will be busy to get Aliya agree not to leave him.he actually now in trap of Suri becz of his promise.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh this sounds so exciting. I trust Fuze the most out of all the articles I've read. The thing is when Zain realises the truth and goes after Aaliya. Even if he apologises to her will he be able to reunite with her or will Surraiya's promise get in the way!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I cannot wait to see this! Zain is going to repent big time for not trusting Aaliya and will stop at nothing to get her back.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He wants Aalia back If soT has nt happened.
He should repent.How much she told him he did nt listen.
Hope he will nt marry sanam.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This sounds exciting, Thanks for sharing 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

He wants Aalia back If soT has nt happened.

He should repent.How much she told him he did nt listen.
Hope he will nt marry sanam.

He will not marry Sanam now that he knows about Aaliya's innocence, his main focus will be about winning Aaliya back. I can't see him just giving up on Aaliya because she decided to leave, he is going to want her back at all costs.