Love Station: Ruk Jao

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone I am ready to my post love station but before that as usual will do the episode review.

The episode was really nice because I was expecting the confession but it's okay lets see what it is actually in store. I will start with the scene when the episode started Rehan visits Barkat Villa and it's surprising how calm and nice Nafeesa seemed.

I loved how cleverly Rehan was watching Nafeesa's response to what Shazia was saying. I am sure he will do something once he gathers all these evidence but the question is how are cvc's going to portray this, not saying they would disappoint us but it's just a curiosity hopefully tonight it will be cleared.

Shazia wow you are amazing like you are damn sure that Aaliya & her family is innocent still you don't want to point it out to your family of course you are selfish so don't expect much from you in this sense still I loved how you want to find out the culprit and at leas you tried.

Nafeesa darling it's not easy to run away from your own "KARM". Whatever energy you will put into the world somehow it will come around around to you only. What are you getting from this separation between Zaya? You know I really would have respected you to confess that it was you at least to Aaliya when her mamu passed away and she was left alone.

Zarina & Bilal are interesting I don't really care about what she wants from Suraiya but just stay away from Zaya as they have nothing to do with you plus they already have a lot to face. Bilal you are really interested in Shazia😆 At least these two bring some comedy into the episodes.

Suraiya Begum you are in a big "KARM" return. You will face a lot without your husband and Bhanji who would protect your home. Your own sister wants to ruin you and what you are planning for your son is really disgusting and without a doubt the day he knows your real face it will be the worst for you because he will insult you for "EVERYTHING". I would understand if you would have been happy that Aaliya's relationship would break because you have issues with her but you said "Their" relationship. You don't realise that your Son is really shattered between this whole fiasco. You can keep these two away from each other physically but you cannot snatch them from their souls.

Over all it was a nice episode and everything made sense now really looking forward to tonight's episode scenes between zaya and how this whole new character would be introduced. I am not going by the spoilers as always I will watch the episodes which keeps me happier while the spoilers just ruin the mood. Now lets look at the love station😊

Lift de sakti hoon😊
(Zain is driving to a site when his car breaks down and of course he doesn't know to fix it but tries to and poor guy hurts himself. Just then the person who has always found solution to his problems arrives and offers him a lift. Zain refuses but Aaliya makes him see that this is not the time to be stubborn , you are late and then he agrees. Zain is about to sit in the driver sit but Aaliya says "Wait I will drive" and Zain asks her "What's the occasion"? Aaliya replies I have the keys of course Zain has some attitude and says fine you keep your car. I didn't understand why he didn't want her to drive but anyway it was cute how he stands in front of the bonnet.)

Khayali Pulao😭
(Aaliya with a smile tells Zain that no matter how much he hates her but he wouldn't let anything hurt me because you love me. Zain tells her that if it was anyone else he would have done the same. Of course Zain you would have helped anyone but you would not say she is my wife because that is only Aaliya and will remain. Zain in attitude tells her to stop dreaming and Aaliya yells that she is not dreaming it's the truth. "Shut up" is what he keeps saying to her because he doesn't want to listen to the truth.)

Bhula Paayoge😭
(Aaliya says that she would not shut up and he will have to listen to what her silence has been saying till date. Aaliya makes him know that she is aware of the reasons he hates her but he doesn't know the truth and when you will you will regret. She asks him whether you would not miss me? Zain puts up a brave act and says "No Bhula diya tumen". He starts walking away because he knows he is going break down before he goes to far Aaliya reminds him about their kitkit time and golden moments will you not miss them? Once again she hears a "No". Zain asks her to stop but yes she will not because she knows you are wrong and both will have to bear the punishment of his decision. He still doesn't stop and just wears his goggles to hide the reality in his eyes. Aaliya doesn't know you from your eyes Zain but she knows you better as she had said that this Relationship is bigger than the hatred & Anger it's joint to their breathes.)

Dur😭
(Zain walks away to a tree and talks to his dad about his feelings and how he is in confused trauma. He admits he feels that he loves her and cannot see her in pain while on the other hand Aaliya decides to go away from him as she feels she is the cause of his pain. Aaliya has given up on explaining to Zain. When she says "Dur chali jayoongi" It hits Zain's ears and he gets up but he doesn't find her. Once again moments are being recreated for a reason. Mar Jaiyan returned suiting to the scene. Lets see how Zain would find her and what scenes we will be gifted with.)

Now this is all I have to say over all wonderful scenes. Extremely emotional and really touching now cannot wait for tonight's scenes and how Nafeesa's confession would take a route. Waiting for a feedback guys and Thank you to everyone who looks at my work I really appreciate it.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeahhh was missing ur love station...it was awesomeee dear!!
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely awesome post⭐️👏👏...very well written...👍🏼❤️
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome title
as usual bang on post
loved it
take care of ur health
beautiful caps
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Yeahhh was missing ur love station...it was awesomeee dear!!

Thank you :)
I am sick at the moment so I didn't do the love station on monday but could not stop myself from doing it😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

absolutely awesome post⭐️👏👏...very well written...👍🏼❤️

Thank you sooo much😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

awesome title

as usual bang on post
loved it
take care of ur health
beautiful caps

Thank you Phanka😃
n yes I'm looking after my health
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Thank you :)
I am sick at the moment so I didn't do the love station on monday but could not stop myself from doing it😃

I thought u were well by now...take care of ur health dear...get well soon!!😊
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome post as usual😊
shazia and bilal were hilarious😆
hopefully a lot of things will be cleared before the weekend..
take care and get well soon😊
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope you will get will soon
Bang on post
Always waiting for your post 😊