Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel Zain miyan will use the Saman to make Aaliya jealous and confess her feelings... trust him and his ut-patang ways...
I know one thing for sure, to fight Zarina, they have to unite... else allah bachaye Barkat Villa ko choti Suri se
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One thing that beats my logic is how on earth can two adorable ppl lyk Zaya hv only creeps n negatives in der families! I mean siwaye Zaya ke jo aata hai negative! Arz kiya hai "Kya musibat Zaya ne pala, Kya musibat Zaya ne pala, ek taraf Shabana to dusri taraf Zarina"

ek musibat jaati nahi dusri gale padh jati hai!
titleepari thumbnail
Fuze is a realible source and they hv not said anything about talaq, last tym too no one said anything abt talaq n talaq happened! I hope we r not betrayed this time! I suffered through Zubbu,Rehan,Maamu dying alll... Not in d end to see zaya divorced!
annie07 thumbnail
Agreed, there was only one positive sane character and he has been killed...

Abhi to there is time before Zain-Aaliya gets back together again and then this Zarina ka tamasha...

I m hoping for no divorce coz I m scared of Halala... I m afraid as to what is Nandu role in the show?

Also, y they showed two separate ppl ...like Bilal and then this Sanam...they could have as well shown Zarina ki beti as Sanam
titleepari thumbnail
I hv absolutely same questions! Except for Sanam part! I think she is a cameo who will leave soon(fingers crossed)! So shwing her as Zarina's daughter wud mk her stay even after Zain declines mrg! Rehan is someone who bothers me the most! He is certainly not here to only prove Aliya's innocence!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
T may nt happen.
Aalia is frustrated with Zain how much she told him i hve nt done dis , he was nt trusting her.
So she must have decided to move out without T.
She told him also i will nt show my face to u but don't give T.
Dis new entries r cameo or going to be here for long.
I m sure Rehan will try to do good for Aalia.
annie07 thumbnail
God knows what Rehan has in mind...
More than Rehan, its his delusional daughter who scares me...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

God knows what Rehan has in mind...

More than Rehan, its his delusional daughter who scares me...

Rehan will correct his daughter , he may tell to call sanam ammi.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Tit for tat?? . Sorry but wud we like aliya and her family to be beaten up at police station to pulp and humiliated on a wrong case saying tit for tat? .. NO never. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">He has gone through stuff which he dint deserve at all, and no tit for tat or anythng can undo that. Same goes for aliya she has suffered stuff which she dint deserve at all.
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Tit for tat doesnt work here, coz bth have and are suffering enough.. Both are victimized.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Both are victimized, sure zain wud repent for what he has done and will win her back thats his character to be precise...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I hope Shabhana atleast nw gets an earful on hw she has wronged zain, we hv already seen zain giving back to suraiya many a times when it comes to aliya and counting on aliyas goodness, when full truth comes out suraiya will face much more wrath..</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">While Shabhana easily without showing any remorse is escaping frm this, while she is the one who took sign frm aliya by cheating her..</font>

Dear again I m saying dat I dnt care abt Zaya's family.I m jst talking abt Zaya.I want Zain to go thru all dat Aaliya went thru like On-Your-Face insult & at d same time Aaliya will also feel broken frm inside jst like Zain was feeling when he insulted her.Dats it.I m not at all denying Zain's sufferings here or Wotever their families went thru or did with them
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

One thing I didn't like at all in this whole track, was that not once was Zain shown to at least give it a thought whether Aaliya could do such a thing or not. I'm not saying he should've gone on a witch hunt to prove her innocence, but the least the CVs could do is at least some introspection. They depicted Zain's turmoil of Love and betrayal perfectly, but if he loves her so much, he should've probably at least thought whether she could accuse him of something so grave..not even after she specifically told him that she didn't file the complaint.

Instead of Zain always saying "tumne aisa kyun kiya", I would've wanted at least one scene where he thinks "Kya tumne sach mein aisa kiya?"

Bang on post CVs failed to show this side of Zain. He's in pain but blaming on Aliya and hurt her he's making the situation worse. He knows how Aliya is, if he loves her so much why can't he find the truth, but instead he believe everything his mother said and show no love and trust for Aliya. What about all the beautiful moments he shared w/ Aliya the love, care she has given him?
I feel Zain's pain but I feel Aliya more. It hurts me the most when someone is innocent. Aliya tries to speak to him & make him understand but his hatred stop her. Zain has to repent cos he treated Aliya so bad she doesn't deserve it.