Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: richmich

Btw,I m not denying Zain's suffering & heartaches he's gone thru.I m jst talking abt Tit for Tat situation.Wotever Zain has said or done to Aaliya whether it's insulting,pushing or throwing water(he went thru dis but Aaliya didn't do it)or treating her like trash ,not allowing her to meet Mamu & biggest thing Giving her Talaaq & dat too twice in absolutely unacceptable ways(I know he's bn thru all d pain & lost his dad).But can we imagine they'll show d same thing reverse.I dnt think they'll show Aaliya treating Zain ever like dis.
So dats why I am saying dat I want Tit for Tat situation like Aaliya coming close to Zain & then pushing him away,Aaliya telling him dat she doesn't luv him anymore while Zain pleads n pleads.Thats d suffering I m talking abt

Tit for tat?? . Sorry but wud we like aliya and her family to be beaten up at police station to pulp and humiliated on a wrong case saying tit for tat? .. NO never.
He has gone through stuff which he dint deserve at all, and no tit for tat or anythng can undo that. Same goes for aliya she has suffered stuff which she dint deserve at all.

Tit for tat doesnt work here, coz bth have and are suffering enough.. Both are victimized.

Both are victimized, sure zain wud repent for what he has done and will win her back thats his character to be precise...
I hope Shabhana atleast nw gets an earful on hw she has wronged zain, we hv already seen zain giving back to suraiya many a times when it comes to aliya and counting on aliyas goodness, when full truth comes out suraiya will face much more wrath..
While Shabhana easily without showing any remorse is escaping frm this, while she is the one who took sign frm aliya by cheating her..
Edited by -sylph- - 10 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
annie beautifully said. I totally agree.
The PH firstly need to end there fascination with cameos. Its frustrating to see so many evil ppl in the shw and each one coming and saying in parallel lead.. This shw wud be left with only cameos at this rate.

They hv two amazing actors at hand, why nt just concentrate on them and shw more of them than all these cameos and wtever planning plotting again, we have had enough evil stuff in the shw.
The day barkat entered its jst been evil evil and evil.. happiness and light hearted moments has gone out of the window and we are in a worry who will separate them..

I really really want all the cameos to go away and bi get back to its original light hearted phase
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly Titlee...
I want answer to one question at moment...if they will get divorced...on basis only i will decide to watch further or not...
If they arent divorced, I will watch any Saman or Rehan...coz I knw they will get back to each other any way... but if divorce happen than its all over...I wudnt want their unique relation to be ruined with multi marriages
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ROFL Divya, u had me in splits with your each one coming and saying, "I'm parallel/pillar lead" and we are left worring who will separate them next!

True that! At this rate we will only have cameos left in the shw! Plus we get no maamu ki bhanji or Kitkit moments to "REDEEM" ourselves from this suffering frustration either!
titleepari thumbnail
Annie I agree with you there if after Talaq Zain gets to know the truth and wants to get back to Aliya ders no point! I dont want to see any Halala!

To be honest, why would Suraiyya declare Zain's wedding before the third talaq? I dunno why but I've a bad feeling! Aliya wouldn't leave Zain just with his 2nd marriage news Annie, as we saw yesterday she wants to save her mrg! So c myt leave only if she has no hopes left of return! Zain again may not be aware that his religion wont allow him to get bck to her if he divorces her without halala so u knw he may want to meet her n get bck but it may be too late! I'm thoroughly confused! I want NO TALAQ no matter what!
annie07 thumbnail
Yes, let all cameos go and jump in bawdi...and along with them Fahad and Nafeesa too...
Useless both of them are
annie07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

Annie I agree with you there if after Talaq Zain gets to know the truth and wants to get back to Aliya ders no point! I dont want to see any Halala!

To be honest, why would Suraiyya declare Zain's wedding before the third talaq? I dunno why but I've a bad feeling! Aliya wouldn't leave Zain just with his 2nd marriage news Annie, as we saw yesterday she wants to save her mrg! So c myt leave only if she has no hopes left of return! Zain again may not be aware that his religion wont allow him to get bck to her if he divorces her without halala so u knw he may want to meet her n get bck but it may be too late! I'm thoroughly confused! I want NO TALAQ no matter what!

Suri chudail can do anything...if divorce is few hrs away...it may happen Zain refuses to divorce her, and thus Suri chudail uses her promise and asks him to get married for her sake...

Aaliya loves Zain to death, but she will never share him with anyone and his acceptance of 2nd marriage will break her apart...so she agrees to leave/

I have no clue whats gonna happen...i just know talaq shudnt happen to maintain the purity of their relationship.
titleepari thumbnail
Possible Annie may be all this happens d same night b4 d talaq n Aliya leaves & goes before 3rd Talaq day dawns! But I'm scared! I just dont want any Talaq happening! No Talaq No Talaq No Talaq bus! :,(
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Except for this business trip CVs havent handled the rest properly.. So i dnt hv any much hopes ..
I rather be surprised and this divorce crap ends..

M tired of the cameos though.
annie07 thumbnail
Allah jaane kya hona hai...
Ya to CVs ran with jet speed and now they are tying to show so much in few hrs... what utter nonsense...
I read fuze article which is same as Telly express... but none talks abt whether divorce will happen or not...
Fuze says Zain wants Aaliya back in his life, but Aaliya decides to leave him forever... confused much