Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok I think after seeing Sanam hugging Zain & Suri announcing their engagemnt or marriage,Aaliya will b shattered & leave.When Rehan will tell d truth to Aaliya,She'll b d one to take promise frm Rehan not to tell anyone coz nothing is left for her in her life & she doesn't want to destroy Nafessa's life further.But Rehan will reveal truth at d main moment

Btw,I m not denying Zain's suffering & heartaches he's gone thru.I m jst talking abt Tit for Tat situation.Wotever Zain has said or done to Aaliya whether it's insulting,pushing or throwing water(he went thru dis but Aaliya didn't do it)or treating her like trash ,not allowing her to meet Mamu & biggest thing Giving her Talaaq & dat too twice in absolutely unacceptable ways(I know he's bn thru all d pain & lost his dad).But can we imagine they'll show d same thing reverse.I dnt think they'll show Aaliya treating Zain ever like dis.
So dats why I am saying dat I want Tit for Tat situation like Aaliya coming close to Zain & then pushing him away,Aaliya telling him dat she doesn't luv him anymore while Zain pleads n pleads.Thats d suffering I m talking abt
Edited by richmich - 10 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: titleepari

It's not Aliya who has suffered in the ordeal alone! Zain has suffered as much! He has lost everything his superhero dad, the girl he has loved to death,for whom he can kill anyone & die himself; his reputation too! Being branded as a wife beater n a criminal when he has never done anything is the worst that could hv happened to him! Ppl forget the tea thrown on him by d police;they forget the shouts of his mother that he had to hear! Ppl forget his constant conflict to refrain himself from loving Aliya which kills him every second!

Yes Aliya does not deserve what she is going through as she is not at fault anywhere but does Zain deserve what he went through and what he is going through now?He is also not at fault! How wud he knw Aliya hs not done anything when he saw Aliya's sign on d paper! He is not god, he is human,Aliya atleast has Rehan&family to guide her through. Who does Zain hv? A weakling brother and a scheming mother who always guides him wrong?

Please dont say you want Zain to suffer bcz he is suffering every second and he will suffer all the more when he gets to know the truth! Think from a neutral stance or place yourselves in Zain's place! He is hurting Aliya, yes becz he wants to mk himself&Aliya blv dat he hates her which he certainly doesnot!

Thank u for this!
Im tired of reading comments like as if zain has and is suffering nothing, what was his mistake in what he got? Did he deserve what he got?
Till today even aliya hasn told him her parents cheated and took sign.. I dnt see even a ounce of love or guilt in shabhana till today for dng that to zain..

Knowing Zain's character he wud regret big time and make up for it, well thats his character .
But yeah aliya aint the alone victim here, zain is as much the victim here , he dint deserve what he got as well.
Edited by -sylph- - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jjnn

Confusion ke yeh intehaa,

Spoilers hai yeh Beintehaa!😆

Ikr ikr Dude!!😕
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed Divya and Titli...

Both have suffered and for no fault of theirs... both lost everything they had, and both lost the two most important person in their lives...Osman and each other...

This week CVs did justice and brought out that desperation in Aaliya to save her marriage as she know that Zain is wrong. She also know that Zain will repent big time, the day he gets to know the truth and it will kill him, and she wants to save him from that - the reason she said that " dur chali jaungi tumse, par talaq mat do"... She wants to keep that one small window of hope open.

Also the inner turmoil of Zain was brought forth beautifully...away from his ever scheming mom, he could think, and his heart answered only one word "Aaliya"...he cant see her in tears, he cant bear any other person to touch her and he goes crazy if she is lost from his eyes, but the scars of events on his mind is too deep. Its not easy to see one's mom being tortured and another being killed on the same day. Also, he isnt aware of the scheming ways of Suraiyya,...

They both are in terrible pain, and they both need to overcome this together. Like we saw that they slept peacefully in each others arms, probably after months... they can find peace with each other only.

So next...I want divorce to be stopped and I dnt knw how will happen, but it has to happen. Next, Zain to know the truth and then get Aaliya back... heal the wounds he inflicted on her with his love, and I m sure once they are together, she will bring him out of that guilt.

I strongly feel they will fight Zarina together... coz only they can foil her plans, rest of the Abdullah family is pretty useless...
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thank u for this!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Im tired of reading comments like as if zain has and is suffering nothing, what was his mistake in what he got? Did he deserve what he got?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Till today even aliya hasn told him her parents cheated and took sign.. I dnt see even a ounce of love or guilt in shabhana till today for dng that to zain..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Knowing Zain's character he wud regret big time and make up for it, well thats his character .</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">But yeah aliya aint the alone victim here, zain is as much the victim here , he dint deserve what he got as well.</font>

True, Aliya never told him why those papers had her sign even when she had a chance! Zain is not antaryami to knw the truth! He is a victim himself, and I totally feel Zain the victim is always further victimized in the story! Shabana claimed that Zain is her son but what happened when he really needed her? She dint even feel d need to apologise or tell him the truth! My biggest question is Will zain ever get a relief from all the suffering he goes through for others faults? Well, i knw d answer already!
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think if i join all the spoilers i came to this conclusion that after knowing the truth zain wil apologise aaliya bt she wont listen to him as she will b too hurt to know zain is getting married n himself agreed to marry.. then after repeated attempts to manaofy her he will come up with a plan to make aaliya jealous by fake romancing sanam.. sanam will soon realise that zain is faking romance.. meanwhile zain may delay or call off the marriage after he knows the truth.. then sanam will act as cayalyst n reunite zaya.. hope this happens... i m all positive only if divorce is not gonna happen.. coz i know agar divorce nhi huyi to rm b for sure nahi hogi.. 😳
Edited by geet0910 - 10 years ago
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
These spoilers really killing me and not till any confirm news whether talaq is really happening or not ...it's again be wait and watch situation
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One more time guys, just sit back and watch the show.To hell with all these spoilers. Do let them spoil ur head. Things r not that bad yet!!
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing I didn't like at all in this whole track, was that not once was Zain shown to at least give it a thought whether Aaliya could do such a thing or not. I'm not saying he should've gone on a witch hunt to prove her innocence, but the least the CVs could do is at least some introspection. They depicted Zain's turmoil of Love and betrayal perfectly, but if he loves her so much, he should've probably at least thought whether she could accuse him of something so grave..not even after she specifically told him that she didn't file the complaint.
Instead of Zain always saying "tumne aisa kyun kiya", I would've wanted at least one scene where he thinks "Kya tumne sach mein aisa kiya?"
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

<font size="2" face="Zurich BT">Agreed Divya and Titli...

Both have suffered and for no fault of theirs... both lost everything they had, and both lost the two most important person in their lives...Osman and each other...

This week CVs did justice and brought out that desperation in Aaliya to save her marriage as she know that Zain is wrong. She also know that Zain will repent big time, the day he gets to know the truth and it will kill him, and she wants to save him from that - the reason she said that " dur chali jaungi tumse, par talaq mat do"... She wants to keep that one small window of hope open.

Also the inner turmoil of Zain was brought forth beautifully...away from his ever scheming mom, he could think, and his heart answered only one word "Aaliya"...he cant see her in tears, he cant bear any other person to touch her and he goes crazy if she is lost from his eyes, but the scars of events on his mind is too deep. Its not easy to see one's mom being tortured and another being killed on the same day. Also, he isnt aware of the scheming ways of Suraiyya,...

They both are in terrible pain, and they both need to overcome this together. Like we saw that they slept peacefully in each others arms, probably after months... they can find peace with each other only.

So next...I want divorce to be stopped and I dnt knw how will happen, but it has to happen. Next, Zain to know the truth and then get Aaliya back... heal the wounds he inflicted on her with his love, and I m sure once they are together, she will bring him out of that guilt.

I strongly feel they will fight Zarina together... coz only they can foil her plans, rest of the Abdullah family is pretty useless...</font>

beautifully written Annie! I agree with you! They have both suffered like hell and both deserve all the sympathy and love! It's evident they cant live without each other one bit; it's evident Zain gets all worked up if she is not around; it's evident from his "chhua kaise tune usse, jaanse maardunga" wat she means to him! The hurt he inflicts on her erupts from the hurt he had to go through and is still going through for which he holds her respobsible! For Aliya too it's d same bearing husband's nafrat when she knws she can never live without him is killing! But the fact remains! They r both victims and one must not blame Zain for wat is happening bcz he himself is unaware of d truth n once d truth is out he will regret and do everything to mk amends! He hs always been like that!

As of now i'm too frustrated as I dunno wats next! If talaq happens alls lost, if it doesn't den I dunno wats next but certainly separation will continue!