Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys just chill!!

If one article is saying east, then the other is saying west.

So far we already have seen east, west, north, and south. Who knows?? Probably it wud be a combo of east-west next and so on.

So my point is, be it an article or a spoiler. Just ignore them for now. I know it's tempting and all, but just focus on the actual story. By which I am saying watch the episodes and figure out on ur own.

These news reporters and their articles can win a crown afterwards.

Let's not spoil ur mood and excitement. And I really think we shud stay positive. Many things can happen. So let's stay strong for the sake of the show and Harshika/Zaya.

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now what the hell is this?

Only few hours left in divorce...( coz CVs went at jet speed...they could have got Zain engaged in iddah period...), so does divorce happen or not?

One article says talked abt engagement and how Zain will agree for it, and try to hasten his divorce proceedings. Also will make Aaliya jealous... and now this one, has gone straight to wedding in two days ( which guy marries within two days of divorcing his wife whom he loved with all his life)...

Also one article spoke abt Sanam bringing ZaYa closer and now this one has no point in this.

And Rehan breaks his promise... promise to whom? that super witch Nafeesa...

Beintehaa mein beintehaa confusion... I want answer to only one question and that is that Whether ZaYa will get divorced or not...I dnt wanna knw anything else...
--
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
better to watch show ignored all those spoiler becz every spoiler said different thing.but honestly can i get a confirm news that divorce is not going to happen.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO... We have new stories every hour.. Whatever way it happens, it's going to be all good in the end. Keep the faith and ENJOY what you are getting now. You'll end up regretting not doing that when everything will be fine.
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Guys just chill!!

If one article is saying east, then the other is saying west.

So far we already have seen east, west, north, and south. Who knows?? Probably it wud be a combo of east-west next and so on.

So my point is, be it an article or a spoiler. Just ignore them for now. I know it's tempting and all, but just focus on the actual story. By which I am saying watch the episodes and figure out on ur own.

These news reporters and their articles can win a crown afterwards.

Let's not spoil ur mood and excitement. And I really think we shud stay positive. Many things can happen. So let's stay strong for the sake of the show and Harshika/Zaya.

Lmaoo I am not believing any article or spoiler until and unless it gives me some positive news๐Ÿ˜† I am just reading the positive part and ignoring the negative part.
I will just wait for the episode to air.I really have high expectations and I trust Cavs just hope that they don't disappoint me๐Ÿ˜›
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YA ALLAH...YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI
SPOLIER PE SPOILER...KAUNSA WAALA BELIEVE KARE
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Confusion ke yeh intehaa,
Spoilers hai yeh Beintehaa!๐Ÿ˜†
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Lmaoo I am not believing any article or spoiler until and unless it gives me some positive news๐Ÿ˜† I am just reading the positive part and ignoring the negative part.
I will just wait for the episode to air.I really have high expectations and I trust Cavs just hope that they don't disappoint me๐Ÿ˜›

sounds cool to me :)
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not Aliya who has suffered in the ordeal alone! Zain has suffered as much! He has lost everything his superhero dad, the girl he has loved to death,for whom he can kill anyone & die himself; his reputation too! Being branded as a wife beater n a criminal when he has never done anything is the worst that could hv happened to him! Ppl forget the tea thrown on him by d police;they forget the shouts of his mother that he had to hear! Ppl forget his constant conflict to refrain himself from loving Aliya which kills him every second!

Yes Aliya does not deserve what she is going through as she is not at fault anywhere but does Zain deserve what he went through and what he is going through now?He is also not at fault! How wud he knw Aliya hs not done anything when he saw Aliya's sign on d paper! He is not god, he is human,Aliya atleast has Rehan&family to guide her through. Who does Zain hv? A weakling brother and a scheming mother who always guides him wrong?

Please dont say you want Zain to suffer bcz he is suffering every second and he will suffer all the more when he gets to know the truth! Think from a neutral stance or place yourselves in Zain's place! He is hurting Aliya, yes becz he wants to mk himself&Aliya blv dat he hates her which he certainly doesnot!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to believe this spoiler than any other spoiler as it makes more sense and something I would like to see. The truth would not be dragged and the wooing would start :)