Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hmm don't know to what extent to believe the spoiler since Zain never gets in the car with Aliya..rather Aliya gets lost and none of that has been covered in the article. Maybe the sanam stuff is true who knows, there are so many diff ones out right now!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am confuse now yaar what is happening.hope this spoiler is true as most of time tellyexpress spoiler turn true.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What????
She comes and hugs zain...?

BUT the good news can be ZAIN knowing the truth...and going to meet ALIYA...but ALIYA...nooo!

SURAIYA...you are the worst person ever😡
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Now these spoilers are doing my head in, I wud actually love Zain trying to win back aaliya and everything but there have been so many mismatched spoilers in just these past 2 days n i just don't know which one to believe and which one not to. God, they're driving me nuts! 😵
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is very much exciting stuff
I m eagerly waiting to see how Zain tries to woo Aaliya back
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol I am still awake. this suspense is making me crazy!!

Actually I was looking forward to an article from tellyexpress. So far I have seen them publishing pretty reliable infos.

The article is amazingly positive. Glad to hear such news.

I like the part, where it says Aliya refuses to meet Zain. Would luv to see hide and seek btw ZaYa. I know he suffered as much as Aliya, but he needs to repent and ask for her forgiveness. What else cud be the best way?? Let's see how he makes it up to her and wins her back.

Still I will wait for the story to unfold and take it as it comes.

Thanx for sharing!!

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now Wth is dis?
I'll die reading so many diff spoilers.Nobody said whether Div will happen or not but dat means Nafeesa will convince Rehan not to tell anything coz of her children Mayb.

Yes,I want Aaliya not to c Zain ever again & Zain repenting like hell.Enough bhot ho gaya
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Now this site is belivable...EXCITED
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This spoiler is very exciting and is giving me some positive hopes...I am going to believe this spoiler😃 but sanam hugs Zain😡 I hope this is not true...!!😕