Jealousy from both sides!!!

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello buddies!!
So many spoilers!! One thing is sure T ll nt happen!! Till now I have seen 3 articles...out of wich 2 has nothing to fo wid T n they r more on sanam's character!!

Now as my post title u can see...if spoilers r to be blved den I bet u it gonna be good n awesome track!! Coz of jealousy from both sides!!
If zain gonna make aliya jealous by getting close wid sanam?!
Den way u think aliya ll stay quiet?!! No way!!
Wat if bilal comes in the middle... zain ll freak out!!
And I feel it gonna somewhat funny track in office!!
Coz by dat tym all ll know the truth...so wat if one side only zain n sanam try to jealous aliya n other side aliya has whole team to make zain jealous !! Team of rehaan,bilal n fahad! I mean wat if they play a prank!!
And accor to spoilers sanam yo bring close zaya!! Wat if she also join aliya team n play prank wid zain!!
Only the thing making me scare is zara n suri plot!!!!

Well its my POV!! no offence to anyone!!
And please dont blv spoilers...they r always misleading!! Lets w8 for actual epi!!
Be positive n spread positivity!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If they r true fan they will watch BI n boost its trp...v cant compel anyone...let us stay positive
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it will be not jealousy from Aliya side more it will be pain.but i think she will prepare herself like that she will not show any feeling or jealousy which will irk Zain.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

it will be not jealousy from Aliya side more it will be pain.but i think she will prepare herself like that she will not show any feeling or jealousy which will irk Zain.

Could be!!
Bt I dont think so she ll be quite trough out!!
If nt jealousy she gonna show some reaction wich ll make zain irritate n I think dats wat sanam ll note!!
Plus if bilal enters in middle ...den zain reaction ll be impt one to see!!
And let me remind aliya is in gr8 pain...bt her character is so diff...she is nt lyk other gals sitting n crying!! She is spunk type gal!! She ll give tough tym to zain!!
Ya it ll take tym to get down relax!! N wich she ll!! Zain kay liye khuch bhi!!!