Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiranrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf

This article clearly indicates NO 3rd TALAAQ so far...it is still in process

Secondly, how can some one get engaged when the process is not yet completed????

Zain...HE HAS LOST IT...this is gonna cost him dearly...

BY THE WAY...CVS ITNI JALDI KYUN???

in Islam a man can marry another girl without giving divorce to his first wife .. the best example prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) has shown it..
Edited by hiranrocks - 10 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm keeping my expectations of Sanam being positive at minimum..coz even Zubair was supposed to be positive, but we all know how that turned out!
I hope the truth comes out by next week..coz my patience is wearing off now
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wnt sanam to be postive😆
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hiranrocks

in Islam a man can marry another girl without giving divorce to his first wife .. the best example prophet Mohammed (SAW) has shown it..

Yes!!! But our prophet Mohammad (SAW) did not divorce any of his wives...he said that the most hatest thing is to divorce avoid it as much as you can...

Here...it is in its final stages, plus my POV Is when there is regret from both the sides why show it in such a way...
He will just do so just to make ALIYA go far away from him...later when truth gets revealed he will go back to her...

THIS IS PLAYING WITH ALIYAS FEELINGS which is completely wrong
Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
are yaaar creative's Aaliya ko itna kyu suffer krwaa rahe ho , i mean seriously ? she already had inufff , she is suffering alone no parents/no husband/no her azeeez mamuu / i mean common creatives use some common sense , seriously to make aaliya jealous and hurt o please 😭whats the fun behind phele rulaaao bina kise kasoor ke fir peeche peeeche ,
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The only thing dat can b true in dis is Sanam cud b a straight forward character.And she'll realize soon dat Zain still luvs Aaliya.Zain will always keep taking Aaliya's name infront of her coz of d situations.He'll talk only abt Aaliya Wotever d situation Mayb.So Sanam will realize dat Zaya r made for each other.

God knows,after dis she cn also fall for Zain & turn negative.CVs can do anything.Other than this,I hv no idea how Zain's gonna delay Divorce process.

And wot abt Nafeesa?I think at d end of d day,no1 will believe Rehan coz Nafeesa might do smthing or say sm lie or Wotever.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,seriously zain you going to repent more badly now.till aliya is all ready to forgive you but now she will not.i really hope cv's not turn sanam negative in last moment.i just hope both rehan and sanam make zain understand and united ZaYa.
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So Zain will not divorce Aaliya but will choose to torture her by getting engaged to Sanam and act lovey dovey with her in front of her??
So this is Zain's way of punishing Aaliya???
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zain can't go and marry someone else without Aaliya's consent :( why is he doing this? I hope the new character is indeed positive. Or Aaliya can just leave him!
1004445 thumbnail
If aliya is going thru this this this much...she better leave zain.
She doesnt deserve all this