Telly talkies article...SANAM to unite ZAYA?

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Priya Shinde to enter Beintehaa' as Zain's fiancee

Colors show Beintehaa will soon see another entry after Kamya Punjabi and Neil Motwani joining the cast as Negative characters.Surraiya who is in process of Separating Zain and Aaliya will try to break them more apart by fixing Zain's alliance.

Soon Priya Shinde will enter the show as Surraiya's friends Daughter who is loyal to her work and a free going girl who impresses her a lot.She decides to get her engaged to Zain and he agrees for the same for his mother.She will be playing the role of Sanam.

We hear Sanam's character will be important in show as she will realize Zain and Aaliya has still feelings for eachother.Zain otherside pushes up Divorce Process before he can get married.

Aaliya will be shocked with the engagement news and will be shattered with Zain's decision.Zain will also try to act close to Sanam infront of Aaliya to make her jealous and hurt.But According sources we hear Sanam will make both of them realize and bring them together.

SOME GOOD NEWS...except the ALIYA part

Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, what a way to butcher Zain's character! He has never been that cruel! 😭
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...want sanams character to be like that...i want this to be damn truee
Except for the fact tht zain is like agreeing 2 it...ah comeon dude
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like the truth isn't gona be out yet since Zain is still trying to hurt Aliya! But atleast according to this article, Sanam seems positive so that's good I guess. I don't like Zain trying to make Aliya jealous though...she's already been through so much :/
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This article clearly indicates NO 3rd TALAAQ so far...it is still in process
Secondly, how can some one get engaged when the process is not yet completed????

Zain...HE HAS LOST IT...this is gonna cost him dearly...

BY THE WAY...CVS ITNI JALDI KYUN???

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zain should not hurt Aaliya she is already suffering big time
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Looks like the truth isn't gona be out yet since Zain is still trying to hurt Aliya! But atleast according to this article, Sanam seems positive so that's good I guess. I don't like Zain trying to make Aliya jealous though...she's already been through so much :/

Exactly! Enough of this Aliya torture! Why don't they just cut her heart up to pieces and serve it to Zain as dinner at this rate.. They ONLY way I'll accept this engagement if it's pre arranged between Aliya and Zain and something he does to keep his promise or whatever. But Aliya must know beforehand and not be hurt. Hmmmph.
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why zain whyyy are u doin this to her
What has happened to you
Guys Remember that zain The guy who protected her from sunlight?The guy who couldn't even handle Aaliya being pricked by a needle?The one who freaked out when she was just unconscious?Now he's all Mr.conflicted who divorced Aaliya!Wonder if ill ever c that guy again? 😭 old zain i miss u i want u bac asap
Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This article is good.
Zain should nt do like dis to Aalia.She as it is hurt over nd above like dis.
Let's C how far dis article is true.
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kya pushes up divorce proceedings? Haan? He is supposed to get divorced in a few hours in d show? After that he can do watever, how will that even matter? Also if Sanam will bring Zaya closer then wat will our dear dear Rehan do? Play the violin? Or marry Aliya?
I've never seen a show with just two positive and all other negative characters with cameos pouring like cyclonic rains from every side!
And Zain will try to make Aliya jealous? Really? What for? Wont he want to run away from her memories instead? Plus, he wont divorce Aliya n get engaged to new cameo? WOW! So he is being brought at par with The weakling Fahad! What a mockery of love n marriage! I can't believe they will do this! I mean Zaya together is fine but at the cost of sacrificing watever little of the original BI is left? Oh plzzz!