yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
Since we all 'know' by now that the guy in precap is none other than Rehan, I have this feeling that Rehan won't reveal the truth straight away. The reason behind this would be the following:

• He would come to know that Zain did not give divorce to Aliyah. In order to safe Nafeesa, he probably won't say anything else then. However, he will ask Nafeesa for her help in revealing Suriyah's true face. So, Nafeesa will help Rehan with his mission to make things work for ZaYa and this will become even more important once Zain will be actually engaged to Sanam or perhaps before engagement/marriage.

Let us see how this track goes from here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think this would happen coz rehan knows that its high time now and he has to reveal bfor its too late
Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

I dont think this would happen coz rehan knows that its high time now and he has to reveal bfor its too late

I agree, but I also have this feeling that Zain will not divorce her without knowing of her innocence. His love for her - for not being able to see her in pain will be enough of a reason for him.
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: yayzindagi

I agree, but I also have this feeling that Zain will not divorce her without knowing of her innocence. His love for her - for not being able to see her in pain will be enough of a reason for him.

zain needs to listen to his heart now
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

zain needs to listen to his heart now

Exactly! He will listen to his heart and will not give her divorce. It's only later that Zain will get to know the truth. I personally believe that this would be more true to the meaning of 'love'. :)
meditation thumbnail
Anything is possible but as I said in my review I hope to God this is not some idiotic dream sequence of Nafeesa :(
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
anything can be possible...
Hope for the best...