Be Patient or you'll become one.

zandra23 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

"Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come."

Robert H. Schuller

Before you read my thoughts

Warning: Spoilers ahead. If you haven't seen it .Better avoids it and enjoy BI. If you can avoid upcoming spoiler as well.😡

If you trust spoiler you'll surely end up in ICU with mini heart attach.😆

This is what I got after reading all spoilers .

Old faces exist and new ones are introduced .

Bobby's and Mir Kahn entry. When they are going to exist from the show we got another entry Zubair. If you are being honest, in these track we only got strong bonding of ZAYA CV didn't disappoint us at the end.

Rehan and his family.- If the spoiler would have not reach on that time ( he'll play the parallel lead for Aliya.) We would have accept him as a good lawyer.But about Zara I don't won't to predict anything for time being.

Next our all time favorite character Usman Abdhullah the pillar of ZaYa's relationship take an exist from the show.But his words and every single thing he made for zaya's relationship will not go in to dustbin. The plot contains where this relationship is made by Great Usman Abdhullah. So will it end just like that.

And now we have left with Zareena and his son.-They'll play the vital role to give tough time to suraiya.Its really needed to realize Aliya's absence and her importance.

As per the latest spoiler the" character Sanam going to come in a play as Suraiya's best friend daughter. Her entry will be a catalyst in ZAIN & Aliya's relationship. "

Another say" Zain gives Aaliya talaq & gets engaged to Sanam."

So two contradiction.. It's a trump card used by Suraiya to full fill her promise.

Note- CV introduced Zareena's son not a daughter .Than we have to get alert surely CV end up with T.So sanam is Suraiya's friend's daughter.

I trust CV here something is there to do with her character to make ZAYA's bond and affection towards each other even stronger than before.

Do you really think CV end up with divorce track by giving Zaya' trip and Aliya missing scene and the song marjaya tere bin marjaya.It will surely recall the confession and riot scene.

But that question remains thrillingly unanswered. Will Zaya'S Talak happen?For me its no.Because evil never always win.

You guys, this is where the episode got so good as others says in the forum. Like, I couldn't even think about anything else, because we were finally going to see a real showdown on today's episode

We can say frustratingly little without ruining its surprises, but rest assured in the hand of CV.

Thank You for reading.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hoping for the best is what we can do know..
zandra23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Hoping for the best is what we can do know..

Thanks for your valuable comment.
Ya for sure we'll just hope that everything will be short out and all the loopholes and question will be answer soon as possible by the CV...we'll see how these new characters will spice our BI. Be positive and enjoy BI...😊
Edited by zandra23 - 10 years ago