Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I sincerely hope ur prediction turns out to be true! I'm not a very optimistic person, but I'm hanging on to the last thread of hope here.

Another reason I think they're going ahead with this Sanam track could be so that they can justify the "Zain wooing back Aaliya" track. Coz if the truth were to come out right now, it will be a little absurd if Aaliya plays hard to get, considering she's still hoping for them to get back and will do anything to be re-united with Zain.

At least now Aaliya will have something very strong to be pissed off at Zain . And this is when I think they'll even get RizAt-Gauhar back in the story, just to add to Zain's miseries! I seriously can't wait for the day when Zain gets to know everything. I want my smart Zain back too, who isn't blinded by his mom!

Lets hope CVs don't disappoint us!

Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope so this happen i also not think divorce will happen.but everything is in mess in show right now.Rehan know Nafessa true but still he not going to tell Zain or he will tell him but still just for Suri promise sake Zain will agree for engagement?Zarina and Bilal how both will fit into after Sanam entry?can it happen that Sanam will be end up Zarina part of plan like Zarina hire her for help her to get property?if it happen then it will be a big lesson for Suri and end Aliya will again help them like always.through i plan not to think about future story any more as i leave it in CV'S hand but still i hope this happen.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant theories point's Mandy 👏 & i totally agree with your every word about positivity Imma big fan of your posts as always sweety ❤️ & 🤗
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont have any problem with any track and any cameo or parallel or pillar leads... i never had before too with zubair n barkat track nor with rehaan... as long as zaya are shown together and not divorced... i m just scared of this divorce... rest everything is ok for me... i have just one question to all of you who r positive that divorce wont happen... WAT WILL U ALL DO IF IT HAPPENS?? though i want the same to happen which u predicted.. but at the moment i m confused as to whom to trust.. cvs.. or spoilers.. just no divorce.. rest everything is welcome with open arms..
Edited by geet0910 - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree Mandy!

I want this to happen..

After spending time the previous night with Aaliya, Zain is in conflict. And at the defining moment, when all are expecting him to give the divorce, he flips and doesn't give the third talaq, but rather separate. Suraiyya won't have any of it, and only agrees to it if Zain follows on the promise that he made to her, and now he has to get engaged to new girl. Torn, yet he follows with the promise. Aaliya is shattered. Rehan reaches the venue a little too late to reveal the truth, and later Aaliya stops him from revealing it coz there's no point now according to her. This way she won't even blame Zain and would want to walk away, but Rehan would remind her of her responsibility towards Mamu OR better if Zain does something to keep Aaliya in front of his eyes. They meet up at BR and we can have the office romance, better coz of them pining for each other. Suraiyya starts instigating Zain against Aaliya using Zara as her weapon. Hurt, Zain agrees to the nikaah and on that day, Rehan bursts open with all the truth. Zain calls off the nikaah, but Aaliya walks away giving her every thing to Zain. And now he needs to repent and woo her back.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love the prediction Mandy! ❤️