Theories on upcoming track .. a positive take

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so after chatting with fellow BI fans and speculating, it dawned on me that Zain may not have to lie after all about divorcing Aaliya nor will he go through with it. Zain will probably flat out tell Suraiya he is not divorcing but separating from Aaliya. Suraiya with devious intentions may accept Zain's choice while going ahead with getting him engaged to Sanam, think about it if this woman can go behind Nafeesa's back and get Fahad and Shazia married then why not do the same with Zain?

In all the speculations we've figured that Zain's promise to Suraiya would play a role in keeping him and Aaliya part but what about that scene with Zara and Suraiya? That scene could not have been just randomly inserted, its quite possible that during separation Suraiya continues to try instigating Zain into thinking something is going on between Rehan and Aaliya and using Zara's bond with Aaliya as a weapon. The track would come full circle there, especially in regards to Suraiya's plotting.

In the end Suraiya can lose everything not only Zain but her house too thanks to Zarina. Right now I do not mind Zarina because I think its karma for Suraiya, she loves to plot and ruin her son's life well now someone is plotting to ruin hers. What goes around comes around!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
M, i said it in my thread too, I feel like while searching for her Zain is going to be reminded of her pleading of no divorce and how she said she will promise to leave him alone for good. When he finds, she might be unconscious therefore he might wake her up by saying and convincing her that he isnt giving her the last talaq however they will not live together.
Most definitely, He could just tell her that, she will try to change his opinions but i just hope this time he just kind a ignores her. TBH the man needs his space, his mother is making him feel claustrophobic, let the man breathe.

I cant wait till she finds out what her sister is up too and watch her grab Aliyah and bring her back in the house just for sake of money. M, imma be honest with you, i really think Suraiya is going to be the one bringing her back, Zain wont be happy neither will Suraiya be but ya know for the sake of their "property" that Usman Mammu built so preciously.

Zarinas plans might just help ZaYa, they might just help in bringing them closer. And about that girl err idk her name but i call her chipkali, but the one thats supposed to get engaged to Zain, might just cause insecurities in Aliyah which will provoke her, and also ZAin if she says something against Aliyah. Not just her but the Bilal could even help in the jealousy.

Alll in All, nothing will stop ZaYa from uniting, sooner or later the villians victory is going to end and its going to begin ZaYas golden age. These evil plans will begin to backfire for the villians but will be in the benefit of ZaYa!

Definitely excited for the future. Oh and I hope the office track isnt finished, would love to see more, lmao you already know what i want to see!

Err sorry about the essay, my comment is longer than your post, i think i got too excited commenting on your post after so long.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

M, i said it in my thread too, I feel like while searching for her Zain is going to be reminded of her pleading of no divorce and how she said she will promise to leave him alone for good. When he finds, she might be unconscious therefore he might wake her up by saying and convincing her that he isnt giving her the last talaq however they will not live together.

Most definitely, He could just tell her that, she will try to change his opinions but i just hope this time he just kind a ignores her. TBH the man needs his space, his mother is making him feel claustrophobic, let the man breathe.

I cant wait till she finds out what her sister is up too and watch her grab Aliyah and bring her back in the house just for sake of money. M, imma be honest with you, i really think Suraiya is going to be the one bringing her back, Zain wont be happy neither will Suraiya be but ya know for the sake of their "property" that Usman Mammu built so preciously.

Zarinas plans might just help ZaYa, they might just help in bringing them closer. And about that girl err idk her name but i call her chipkali, but the one thats supposed to get engaged to Zain, might just cause insecurities in Aliyah which will provoke her, and also ZAin if she says something against Aliyah. Not just her but the Bilal could even help in the jealousy.

Alll in All, nothing will stop ZaYa from uniting, sooner or later the villians victory is going to end and its going to begin ZaYas golden age. These evil plans will begin to backfire for the villians but will be in the benefit of ZaYa!

Definitely excited for the future. Oh and I hope the office track isnt finished, would love to see more, lmao you already know what i want to see!

Err sorry about the essay, my comment is longer than your post, i think i got too excited commenting on your post after so long.

Don't be sorry, I've missed your essay posts so welcome back Z! You know what anything is possible in BI and I too hope the office track is not finished that would be such a waste. I want to see more of ZaYa in the office
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Absolutely love your prediction... I really hope Zain doesn't give Aaliyah the third talaaq.. That would be so painful to watch.. Aahhh goshh!! I mean I can't even imagine... Oh the pain!!! 😭
Ahhh just love your post,, I'm going to read it again hehe! 😳
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I keep saying in the end Zaya it is regardless of what all these spoilers say and there will not be a T. We were all confused with the big mysterious promise and now it makes sense with the new girl coming in. Down the line it is only Zaya but in between all the cameos and villains will keep them separated. How long would we watch lovey dovey zoya before it starts to get boring, we need a story. It is better when there is intense scenes, separation and thadap and what not between them. Somehow I feel surii madam will lose Zain for all she is doing to destroy his life now, at least for a while. I hope she does lol.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant posts by Mandy and Zainab :)
Thank you it was very much needed for the negativity to be vanishing.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

Absolutely love your prediction... I really hope Zain doesn't give Aaliyah the third talaaq.. That would be so painful to watch.. Aahhh goshh!! I mean I can't even imagine... Oh the pain!!! 😭

Ahhh just love your post,, I'm going to read it again hehe! 😳

Aww thanks JJ! Hopefully he won't otherwise how will the other factors come into play? It is just not that easy to divorce and go their separate ways, not to mention it is extremely sloppy for the CVs to come out of that. It is not a step they can afford to take at this point. Fans can accept separation but not divorce.

Originally posted by: BIaddict

I keep saying in the end Zaya it is regardless of what all these spoilers say and there will not be a T. We were all confused with the big mysterious promise and now it makes sense with the new girl coming in. Down the line it is only Zaya but in between all the cameos and villains will keep them separated. How long would we watch lovey dovey zoya before it starts to get boring, we need a story. It is better when there is intense scenes, separation and thadap and what not between them. Somehow I feel surii madam will lose Zain for all she is doing to destroy his life now, at least for a while. I hope she does lol.

Exactly! You can only go so far when with lovey dovey scenes, it was a beautiful phase to their relationship but eventually the bubble had to burst.

Like you I prefer the intensity, the separation, the angst. This week has been really good so far and I want to see how the CVs handle the upcoming track. I'd rather watch things for myself than rely heavily on spoilers that say one thing and play out a next in the show.

Suraiya will surely lose everything, its only a matter of when.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mandy-ve:- I absolutely agree with you. I don't think Zain is going to give a third talaq but is going to separate from Aliyah. And that is where the new girl is going to come in. Because in Islam a completely divorced couple can't just again remarry unless the wife remarries a second person and gets divorced again. So I don't think the talaq is happening but yes I do think Aliyah and Zain are going to be separate.

The only doubt I have is the precap. Looks like Nafeesa is going to confess - either to Fahad or Rehan. So how come the truth is not going to be revealed to Zain? The only way I think this is going to happen is that Nafessa ends up confessing to Fahad but Fahad doesn't reveal the truth to anyone. Somewhere I think Fahad feels guilty for breaking Nafeesa's trust and that is why he is going to shield her from the wrath of the family. And so the truth would be out but Zain won't know about it. And I think Fahad would be torn between his duty towards Aliyah - Zain along with his duty as a husband to Nafeesa.

But really hoping that somewhere Fahad becomes a man again and tells the whole truth to at least Zain. I would definitely not like to see a love story blooming between Zain and the new girl.

Regarding Zarina, I think she is going to do some gadbad in papers and Aliyah is going to save the property. But how is she going to do it is the big question mark. Anyway I am in the show until there is just separation and not talaq.

BTW aapne mera post ka jawab nahi diya yesterday? Kyun humse kya galti ho gayi?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- I absolutely agree with you. I don't think Zain is going to give a third talaq but is going to separate from Aliyah. And that is where the new girl is going to come in. Because in Islam a completely divorced couple can't just again remarry unless the wife remarries a second person and gets divorced again. So I don't think the talaq is happening but yes I do think Aliyah and Zain are going to be separate.

The only doubt I have is the precap. Looks like Nafeesa is going to confess - either to Fahad or Rehan. So how come the truth is not going to be revealed to Zain? The only way I think this is going to happen is that Nafessa ends up confessing to Fahad but Fahad doesn't reveal the truth to anyone. Somewhere I think Fahad feels guilty for breaking Nafeesa's trust and that is why he is going to shield her from the wrath of the family. And so the truth would be out but Zain won't know about it. And I think Fahad would be torn between his duty towards Aliyah - Zain along with his duty as a husband to Nafeesa.

But really hoping that somewhere Fahad becomes a man again and tells the whole truth to at least Zain. I would definitely not like to see a love story blooming between Zain and the new girl.

Regarding Zarina, I think she is going to do some gadbad in papers and Aliyah is going to save the property. But how is she going to do it is the big question mark. Anyway I am in the show until there is just separation and not talaq.

BTW aapne mera post ka jawab nahi diya yesterday? Kyun humse kya galti ho gayi?

All the more reason why this talaaq won't happen, it is not that easy for Zain and Aaliya to get back together afterwards and Suchitra made it clear they would do nothing to hurt religious sentiments. CVs will tread carefully here.

Sarada-ve, I don't think its Fahad in the precap. Did you notice what Fahad was wearing in today's episode? It is not going to be him, I still say its Rehan who has to be somewhere around there considering he set up that phone call. The question still remains though, how will he bring this truth to Zain and Aaliya?

As for Zain and Sanam, there will be no love story between them at least not from Zain's side. Zain only loves Aaliya and that is how it will always be. Sanam is just another catalyst as Fuze described her.

Aaliya will definitely have to come Suraiya's rescue when Zarina tries to cheat her or succeeds if she is that lucky.

I'm sorry, I didn't check my previous post to see your reply. I'm going to check now 😊

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If I'm to think of Fahad & place Zain at par with his weak spineless brother, who not only cheated on his wife but also married another woman to ruin his first wife's life completely; I'd rather find throwing Zain off a cliff more interesting,logical & Zain like!

I dunno if divorce is happening! If it does, theres no way back for Zaya.. If it doesn't and Zain gets engaged to this new woman in town den its totally unlike Zain & dats dat too! Ppl compare him to his weak brother Fahad & CVs justify RehanAliya mrg! Just so we start accepting Reya which we opposed so vehemently till date!

PS: I dont wish to disrupt positivity it's just that I'm too disheartened! Sorry abt the post! It does sound negative but I cudnt help it!i hvnt been quite positive ever since this talaq fiasco has started!
Edited by titleepari - 10 years ago