Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
What an episode!! #bi totally loved it...after reading the article, I was pretty disappointed n didn't want to watch...but I did eventually n so glad I did...rehan acts really well...lot of thehraav in his performance...shazia is so sure it is not Alia n family...but why doesn't she say that in front of zain...at least he will know some people other than Aliya r saying the same...Aliya n zain r acing their scenes...totally...n harshad is almost a pro at expressing now without much dialogues...reminds me of a certain someone...lol...I just want usman to come bk...that will b a Maha twist...if that is rehan, how did he get the recording of usman's voice...I font know from where that article is coming,,,,,but after watching today's episode, it is pretty clear there won't be any divorce...can't happen...after that emotional talk n zain coming bk...so excited to see what happens...someone plz strike off Zarina...I can't bear to see this woman...ready to tolerate suraiyya...but not her...guess have seen the true face of the actor...so totally intolerable...for me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Priyanka! Well I already answered the part about Usman's voice on FB but will comment on the rest again because I really did love tonight's episode.

Zain and Aaliya's scenes were superb! I'm so glad Aaliya is putting up a fight especially after fans wondered last week why she was acting so normal despite time drawing near for her divorce. The truth is this girl is devastated and would do anything to stop this divorce even if it meant going far away from Zain, which is exactly what she did in the end

Zain, I love the way he tried to hide his tears by wearing glasses. Zain can't see Aaliya in tears nor can he let her see his, beautifully shown. I'm loving this conflicted side to his character and I'm looking forward to the next episode, the fear of losing Aaliya all over again is going to shake him.

As for Zarina, I know why you have your reasons for not liking her but for me I say her character is good karma for Suraiya so let her stay and not have much screentime. Bilal on the other hand, I don't mind seeing more of him, he is adorable and obviously not negative.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Priyanka! Well I already answered the part about Usman's voice on FB but will comment on the rest again because I really did love tonight's episode.

Zain and Aaliya's scenes were superb! I'm so glad Aaliya is putting up a fight especially after fans wondered last week why she was acting so normal despite time drawing near for her divorce. The truth is this girl is devastated and would do anything to stop this divorce even if it meant going far away from Zain, which is exactly what she did in the end

Zain, I love the way he tried to hide his tears by wearing glasses. Zain can't see Aaliya in tears nor can he let her see his, beautifully shown. I'm loving this conflicted side to his character and I'm looking forward to the next episode, the fear of losing Aaliya all over again is going to shake him.

As for Zarina, I know why you have your reasons for not liking her but for me I say her character is good karma for Suraiya so let her stay and not have much screentime. Bilal on the other hand, I don't mind seeing more of him, he is adorable and obviously not negative.

Totally...glasses scene was bfully done by zain...he has come so far since he started...I know I've been saying this time n again but I just can't stop gushing...lol...even Aliya was v good in expressing her pain, helplessness...rehan needs to do something fast to expose nafeesa...I think it will be a treat to watch zain in that repent mode...I'm sure had is gonna ace that as well...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Totally...glasses scene was bfully done by zain...he has come so far since he started...I know I've been saying this time n again but I just can't stop gushing...lol...even Aliya was v good in expressing her pain, helplessness...rehan needs to do something fast to expose nafeesa...I think it will be a treat to watch zain in that repent mode...I'm sure had is gonna ace that as well...

Gush away Pri! Harshad has surprised me, when I first got interested in BI he was just another actor but he slowly started leaving his mark and now I see that he is every bit worthy of the praise he has received

Preetika, same thing, she has come so far in these past 7 months and thanks to this track she is getting her chance to shine and leave her mark.

Rehan has to expose Nafeesa, I don't see him hiding this from Zain and Aaliya not knowing what is at stake and add to that I do not see him turning negative either.

I really want to see Zain repent, Aaliya's words will come back to haunt him and its going to pain him to know what he put her through especially given the latest developments. He is going to go through a whole new type of hell.