Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hmm, maybe engagement hoga but I'm sure the nikaah won't happen and I'm also sure the divorce won't happen as well. Having general said that, is still don't like this stupid engagement thing, I just want Zaya to get back together, it seems like it might take longer than we expected for rehaan to get solid proof towards aaliya's innocence. 😒
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Hmm, maybe engagement hoga but I'm sure th Nokia won't and I'm also sure the divorce won't happen as well. Having general said that, is still don't like this stupid engagement thing, I just want Zaya to get back together, it seems like it might take longer than we expected for rehaan to get solid proof towards aaliya's innocence.😒

same here not liking this engagement track.ZaYa reunion really going to be long becz after true reveals Zain have to work hard to woo Aliya back.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ I'm not liking this new gal at all. 👎🏼
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

same here not liking this engagement track.ZaYa reunion really going to be long becz after true reveals Zain have to work hard to woo Aliya back.

I actually don't mind the wooing aaliya back part, I'd actually love that but I just don't want anyone else in ZaYa's lives. Whatever it is, I want them to work it out themselves, I'm hating all these never ending cameos and it's also surprising that every single one of these worthless cameos have become KMHs for ZaYa. Rehaan isn't really a cameo but I think he's the only one new entry who cud possibly help ZaYa but of the CVs r planning to take his character down another garbage lane, then forget it, we're done for. BI really got back on track this week but I hope this new cameo doesn't really ruin it. I'm just gonna wait n watch, I'm positive that BI isn't gonna be the 2nd consecutive show that I'm gonna regret watching. I trust our CVS and I'm pretty sure they're not gonna let us down.
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago