yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
So, I have been thinking (Man, this Beintehaa makes one think a lot - lol)...and noticed the following:

Currently, we have the following people in ZaYa's life:

@Abdullah's
  • Suri: Portraying rather a negative character.
  • Fahad: A man who has learned to value truth and become mature over the months. Positive.
  • Nafeesa: Hates Suri for what she did to her - for not even consulting her. Likes to take revenge...but unlike Suri, she does feel guilty for the wrong she does. Gray character.
  • Shazia: Funny lady who is only after money and when it comes to money she can be negative otherwise she is a positive character. I haven't really seen her taking any revenge so far. She is clever but a bit silly too.
  • The bibi: What was her name again? The lady who brought Zain up? She seemed to have totally disappeared. She would have been positive. Is she coming back - like ever?

@Haider's
  • Ghulam & Shabana: Well, they are all positive, but a bit naive, which cost them their daughter and her happiness.
@Rizwan's
  • Rizwan: He has been shown as a good friend and positive (though he tried to fool Gauhar).
  • Ayat: has been shown to be positive too, but she went against her sister and also contributed to further misunderstanding between ZaYa.
--> Btw, what happened to them? Rizwan, Ayat, Gauhar? He was not there to help his friend/brother? What is that?

@Rehan's (don't know his family name)
  • Rehan: He has been shown as a man who hates liars. He is mature and clever. Now that Usman is no longer there, he is the only one trying to help ZaYa. I hope he remains a positive character.
  • Grumpy: He too has been shown as of good nature.

The new entries:
  • Zarina: Clearly negative (just like her sister - but perhaps a step ahead). She may end up being the person who gives Suri a proper lesson, which she badly needs.
  • Bilal: Silly and seems like one simply doing what his mom says. (I guess, both Suri and Zarina like to be in complete control of their sons - oh my.) Capable of being a gray character.
  • Sanam: If Rehan is a positive character and helps Aliyah. Sanam might end up being a positive character too who helps Zain. Perhaps, Rehan and Sanam (ReSa) will help ZaYa come closer again? --> This is what I mean with my title: ReSa could be the good ones.
I left out the kids.

What do you guys think?
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Very well written and true 😃I just hope sanam is a positive character and bring ZaYa closer and i DONT want any engagement to take place becuz if it happens that means ZaYa may get divorced which i think is not going to happen LOL🤣 So if ReSa can bring our ZaYa closer then i would say rehan also needs someone special😉Then we all will say yayy ReSa rocks 🤪