craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am thousand percent sure talaaq is not going to happen😆 Allah kare aisa na ho but if talaaq happens Cvs, farhan sir aura rangeela ki band baj jaayegi Twitter par🤣 ZaYa fans will not leave them din raat unhe sirf bash karte rahenge🤣 do u all think ki oh log inte bade idiots hain...??😆 They very well know about fan power😉 and unhone fans ka gussa first talaaq par hi dekh liya tha😛 and it's a love story of Zain and Aliya separation toh ek na ek baar har relationship mein hota hai par thode time baad sab theek ho jata hai every relationship has to give a test or exam😆 like I give exam they are also having their exam🤣but after that test their relationship becomes even more stronger😳 I am so excited that Suri also went in the trip kitna maza aayega when Zain will refuse to give talaaq to Aliya😆😉 Suri face would be worth watching😛 and I think Aliya's innocence would be proved till Friday becoz rehan ne recording toh kari hi hogi😃 I never believe any articles or spoilers they are rubbish and crap bhi bolte hain😆 Woh log agar bolenge talaaq hoga matlab ho jayega kya?? Ek din phir woh log bolenge ki Suri will marry grumpy🤣and whenever the thought of talaaq comes in my mind I start thinking about their SR🤣😳 it makes me feel better and helps to stay positive😛 U all are free to beat me with pree's exclusive sandal🤣

#Mission 700
Ps Just trying to spread positivity and not believing any spoiler and articles😊
Just last thing
ZaYa ka talaaq nhi ho sakta
Edited by craziness05 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love u sweety for such an awesome post!!
Really v need positivity!!
TBH I still hope n blv dere ll be no divorce!!
See its logical n thinking matter:
If they really want to show talaw...den y they brought mehr thing?! Y office track?! Y business trip?! Y so many cosy moments btw zaya?! Y nafessa truth coming out?!
I mean obviously agar T Has to happen...den no use of bringing nafessa truth now out!!!!
So dere is smthng big store for us!! As I already said...either zain gonna lie to suri dat he gave 3rd T bt actually nt or he ll nt give T n infront of everyone he ll say dat he ll fulfil his mom's wish of remarry!! (And I personally thing zain n sanam ll only lead to engagement nt marrying)
And other side aliya the owner of BR!! imagine wen zain ll see bilal flirting wid aliya in office!!

So as usual I say dont trust on spoilers...dey r always misleading!!
And yar hamney aliya ki remarriage kay liya itna shor machya!! Imagine wat ll happen if v come up wid blast for zain second marriage!! 😆
And if cvs really showed T...a big big big blunder by dem!!
Bt I still have trust on cvs...dey want fo dis!!
Its just derr tricks to make viewrs sit infront of dere screens!!
I must say now BI has to turn BI suspense n intense wali story!!!

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

I love u sweety for such an awesome post!!

Really v need positivity!!
TBH I still hope n blv dere ll be no divorce!!
See its logical n thinking matter:
If they really want to show talaw...den y they brought mehr thing?! Y office track?! Y business trip?! Y so many cosy moments btw zaya?! Y nafessa truth coming out?!
I mean obviously agar T Has to happen...den no use of bringing nafessa truth now out!!!!
So dere is smthng big store for us!! As I already said...either zain gonna lie to suri dat he gave 3rd T bt actually nt or he ll nt give T n infront of everyone he ll say dat he ll fulfil his mom's wish of remarry!! (And I personally thing zain n sanam ll only lead to engagement nt marrying)
And other side aliya the owner of BR!! imagine wen zain ll see bilal flirting wid aliya in office!!

So as usual I say dont trust on spoilers...dey r always misleading!!
And yar hamney aliya ki remarriage kay liya itna shor machya!! Imagine wat ll happen if v come up wid blast for zain second marriage!! 😆
And if cvs really showed T...a big big big blunder by dem!!
Bt I still have trust on cvs...dey want fo dis!!
Its just derr tricks to make viewrs sit infront of dere screens!!
I must say now BI has to turn BI suspense n intense wali story!!!

Awww...thnq u very much😳 my job is to spread positivity and I will keep spreading it till I am alive😃 I don't hope I know there will be no divorce😆 though during Usman's accident time also tohh they made us believe that he is not gonna die but he died😭 but this time I am sure they will not break our trust otherwise they will loose all there viewers and they are just trying to confuse us and attract few Dadi's to increase their trps🤣 they are planning something very big and Harshika's offscreen pics give me many positive hopes😛 I never trust them they say all rubbish and crap things😆 I guess they will say Zain is going to marry rehan ya rizwan🤣 ya issue bhI Koch bura😛 I trust them and BI is different from other SaaS baht crap🤢😆 iske sir spoilers mein leads ki remarriage hot hai show mein nhi🤣 I am just going to wait for tomorrow and nothing else...!!😊😉
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved your positivity !! commendable 👏