A ZAYA episode today....but suspense still continues...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ha...that article got punctured in the first scene itself😆...yes NO SURI MATA near zain...it is only ALIYA...
episode wise ...it was a ZAYA episode and every scene can predict the future track of the story...BTW...HARSHIKA as usual were awesome...I literally cried when they were crying...
This episode takes you back to May...when they fail to understand each other and later get united by the riots...the same worry OF losing ALIYA can be seen by ZAIN...

Scene wise...
Like I said no SURAIYA in car with zain...it was zain alone...no matter how much apart they want to be GOD makes them even more closer...😃
ALIYA again was awesome...the way she said you will regret it when the truth is revealed clearly indicates the future track...but the question is WILL ZAIN EVER FIND THE TRUTH???...she is doing every bit possible and
ZAIN for the first time cried...coz that is the love which they both share...which he hides under his goggles...that shows deep down even he knows he may regret it but the past has bought him to this situation...and where does he ask his help...NONE OTHER THAN MAMUJAAN...
ALIYA IS not kidnapped I feel I think she ran away from zain...as she did not want to hurt him more...

Next ZARINA...I take my words back she is not RELIGIOUS as I thought she is...she is just showing off to melt her equally selfish sister...and is eyeing the bounty which was left by USMAN Saab...

BILAL...I do not think he has even 1% of negativity in him🤣...his scenes are hilarious...the way he runs after his mom etc,...BTW SHAZIA has got company...the way he goes near her 😆 And her reaction...

REHAN...well he has done his job...he eyed NAFEESA...and he is not going to leave her until ZAYA unite...but I want ATLEAST some one to witness her confession...she can escape easily...

Lastly...ZAIN worried for ALIYA...I ask him why? Few mins earlier you said BHULA CHUKA HOON MAIN TUMHE...NOW...no matter what ZAIN you can not forget her NEVER...
The song marjaayiyan makes a comeback...😛

One note for SURAIYA...you will regret more when your son ends his relation from you...

PRECAP wise...
ZAYA SCENES continue...hope we get a hug😳
NAFEESA please say it in front of all the members of barkat...
REHAAN do your best in helping ZAYA unite...but I fear ZAINS promise to SURAIYA...might spoil a ZAYA HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

Do comment if I m wrong some where...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Hope SANAM's entry will be on Friday...
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hoping for what u wished for precap...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Hoping for what u wished for precap...

Same here...let us hope for a best episode today...