Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Its so heart touching.. Really went through her mind ..of that lonely soul craving for love...an endless wait..glad u brought him in end...
Beautiful work jamy..
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I'm really sorry for the delayed response! I had exams in the middle. So forgot you all have replied.

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words Panchaali. Your words mean a lot for you're a deep reader. I'm again delighted seeing you quoted the name of my OS. I too wish to take writing seriously, but I don't have time for that. One day if I become a writer, I'll remember your words first! Lucky are you for having visited that temple. I also wanna go there! Hidimba is one strong woman unknown to many! Don't feel sorry for replying late. Look at what I'm doing now.

Its okay Santhi. No problems!

Thanks a ton for the sweet, encouraging reply Riti! I know you always prefer minimum words. Hence every word you wrote are no less than a trophy for me!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is simply awesome!! Thanks for writing a os on hidimbi one of the least used in our FFs!! Awesome way of writing!! Please write more!!
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

This is simply awesome!! Thanks for writing a os on hidimbi one of the least used in our FFs!! Awesome way of writing!! Please write more!!

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm really glad you liked my choice of Hidimbi. Considering less availability of time, I don't know when I'll be able to write next one!
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os.
I dnt knw Hidimba ws rakshasi or tribal womn, bt lyk othr wivs of pandavas, she 2 ws a epitm of scrifis, hrslf, ghatotkach n barbarik.
Nicly writn.
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful piece of writing.

I think this is one of the rarest OS written on the woman who was most neglected in the epic. It was so emotional and u have penned her inner miseries & loneliness very beautifully. Amazing ๐Ÿ‘

And I loved the title of ur OS. Truly signifies the love, yearning & separation of this couple.

Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

Nice os.
I dnt knw Hidimba ws rakshasi or tribal womn, bt lyk othr wivs of pandavas, she 2 ws a epitm of scrifis, hrslf, ghatotkach n barbarik.
Nicly writn.

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜Š I guess she has sacrificed a lot than other women. She never met her husband after they got separated!
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: hpatgiri

Very beautiful piece of writing.

I think this is one of the rarest OS written on the woman who was most neglected in the epic. It was so emotional and u have penned her inner miseries & loneliness very beautifully. Amazing ๐Ÿ‘

And I loved the title of ur OS. Truly signifies the love, yearning & separation of this couple.

Thanks a lot!๐Ÿ˜Š I'm overwhelmed reading you wrote this one is rarest. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm glad you noticed the title & understood read my mind by that!
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

I was a little confused about Karnalis' comments.WHYYY???๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

But you rock.
YEAH WE(U INCL.)ROCK๐Ÿ˜ƒThanks a lot for encouraging.๐Ÿ˜ŠAccepted๐Ÿ˜›

Hidimba has always beean one of my favourite characters. I have soft corners towards the ones that're neglected. That made me write about her.

And misunderstood ones too.I guess๐Ÿ˜‰

This is for the comment in bold.โญ๏ธ

Oh Jamy had I known this earlier I would have rushed to take it away.My bad I found this only yesterday when I revisited many threads again yesterday.Anyways older the wine better the result Thankyou๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
what a great OS on hidambaa๐Ÿ‘