Nani_Godzilla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww.. Thanks a lot for this OS on my Love !! It was beautiful, poignant, heartwrenching .. πŸ‘

I can understand what Hidimba felt like coz I know how it is to love Bheema so unconditionally and expecting nothing in return .. I know how it is to yearn for Bheema's love !! 😳

Hidimba was an exceptional woman for her sacrifices !!
Edited by RonMione4ever - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are welcome dear...

I am glad Hidimba finally got her Bhima back...atleast in your OS, she got back her love...

Sometimes I really feel for Hidimba...

What kind of a life did she really have? Away from her husband...rearing a son all by herself...
She was no Rakshashi...in fact she was probably a Non-Aryan tribal woman...

I am glad that u wrote an OS on her...
Absolutely touching n heart-wrenching... πŸ‘

Amazing description of the forest land...and her emotions...
Keep it up... 😊
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I sooo loved it Very very well written.Thank you for dedicating a complete OS for Hidimba who was forgotten in the epic.You have written perfectly about her sorrows inner struggle and inferiority.A million star OS⭐️
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RonMione4ever

Awww.. Thanks a lot for this OS on my Love !! It was beautiful, poignant, heartwrenching .. πŸ‘

I can understand what Hidimba felt like coz I know how it is to love Bheema so unconditionally and expecting nothing in return .. I know how it is to yearn for Bheema's love !! 😳

Hidimba was an exceptional woman for her sacrifices !!

I treasure your words.😊 You're the biggest known lover of Bheema in our forum. And who else does know him better? Who could love him more? I don't know even a line about his personal life. I wish you educate me a little about him. If I'm not wrong, Hidimba never met him after they parted, right? I deliberately skipped his dialogues as I don't know him as a character in deep whereas it was easy for me to imagine about Hidimba. Still you liked it. Thanks a lot for every word you wrote..!😊
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

You are welcome dear...

I am glad Hidimba finally got her Bhima back...atleast in your OS, she got back her love...

Sometimes I really feel for Hidimba...

What kind of a life did she really have? Away from her husband...rearing a son all by herself...
She was no Rakshashi...in fact she was probably a Non-Aryan tribal woman...

I am glad that u wrote an OS on her...
Absolutely touching n heart-wrenching... πŸ‘

Amazing description of the forest land...and her emotions...
Keep it up... 😊

Thank you a lot Amrita.😊 you can call me Jamy like every other one does.

Actually I've always had a soft corner for her. But she was forgotten till I read your story. Finally she got her love at least in the story. I can't exactly imagine how she managed to live her whole life without him, that too when he was not so far away from her. Unless we live that life, we cannot feel as strong as she felt. Mahabharata is a riddle sometimes.

I've not read Mahabharata completely. The stories I heard describe her only as a Rakshasi. But my sense is not ready to accept that. You're right. She must've been a tribal lady only.
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I sooo loved it Very very well written.Thank you for dedicating a complete OS for Hidimba who was forgotten in the epic.You have written perfectly about her sorrows inner struggle and inferiority. A million star OS⭐️

I was a little confused about Karnalis' comments. But you rock. Thanks a lot for encouraging.😊

Hidimba has always beean one of my favourite characters. I have soft corners towards the ones that're neglected. That made me write about her.

This is for the comment in bold.⭐️
Edited by Brahmaputra - 10 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing os.
great to read what hidimba must have felt all this time. her loneliness,inferiority complex and pining for bheema has been well written and i luv the way u connected the entire story with the flower. it was beautiful .
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very delicately and articulately written! πŸ‘... love the many comparisons, it so well dwells with the train of thought! ... never judge a book by its cover!

she is so pure and dignified without fear she embraced her fate with all if's and but's and that too with all smiles ... she lived her life in a few moments and spent the rest of it in treasured memories with selfless desires! ... and when time came she let go of her husband, her son and even her grandson!

thank you Jamy for sharing your wonderful talent with all of us and reminding us of Hidimbi / Hidimba and why she deserves to be worshiped!πŸ€—

582445 thumbnail
πŸ‘

First of all, THANKS for choosing Hidimba .. another forgotten and ignored woman in epic .. they call them "Rakshashi" .. it suddenly reminded me Brits used to call us Blacky Native .. We often ca't bear the same insult we do to someone else

2ndly, your language .. it is soothing, poetic, lyrical .. your narrative gives a vivid image of the happenings and guide us into the character's heart .. Brilliant

3rdly The depiction of nature .. It was so beautiful so apt that it took me to an enigmatic world of epic existence .. Hats Off

More comment after I am back to my place .. now in office so can't write a longer comment
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing os.

great to read what hidimba must have felt all this time. her loneliness,inferiority complex and pining for bheema has been well written and i luv the way u connected the entire story with the flower. it was beautiful .

This is a kind of reply that every writer would like to read.πŸ˜›

You've beautifully summerised Hidimbi's life in three words.

Moreover, this part is something very vary special for me. I was sure that it will be left unnoticed by many. I can't express my joy reading someone noticed it. πŸ˜ƒ ☺️

Thanks a million for this amazing reply.⭐️

regards,

Jamy.