Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

[

Another point, is that it would get boring watching the two just romancing each other. Their characters need to go through changes so that there is growth and they become mature individuals.

Reading a few posts makes me agree with you all, he will probably lie about the T, but will Aliyah walk away or is she coming back to BR with them.

Rehan has been a helping hand from the beginning, there hasn't been anything to prove otherwise, so yes he won't turn negative hopefully. I feel there will be a delay of some sort, so the truth will take longer to be revealed. Amidst all this, Sanam's entry will probably happen, I don't feel too positive about her character😳

If Aliyah finds out about the promise, she would stand by Zain no matter what! Maybe he tells her tomorrow? Could that happen or is it too far fetched?

I said the same thing on FB, its about only about boring its about substance. I mean if we get a happily ever after from now, what's left? This show is about ZaYa's journey and right now I'm loving this phase to their relationship, the intensity, the conflict, the longing.

I really want to know what takes place between Zain and Aaliya during their time alone, will she still be under the impression Zain wants a talaaq or will they agree to seperate without one? Based on the latest spoiler pic it seems Zain meets Sanam before the divorce becomes finalized, it may play a key factor in the step he takes next

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I didn't see the epi yet. Read somewhere maybe one of the many spoilers or someone's post that suri and her followers is going to the mathira to be with zain to witness the T. Did they show that in today's episode? If so then he can't lie right. Maybe Zaya will set aside their differences when Zain finds Aliya but then decide for Aliya to go away so he don't have to T her. If she is not around he cannot T her right?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hello sweetheart how are you doing ? ❤️ 🤗
Mandy Bang on post & on point 👏 just loved it every bit of it ⭐️ ,Coming back on episode , you are not alone who loved the episode , i loved it to 😆 , OMG did you see that zain's turmoil and aaliya's word's ( Aaj aakhiri din hai zain jab mai tumhaari aaliya aur tum mere zain ho ) gosh jesus just loved these line's and these lines break zain apart in a second , Mandy things won't go too far incase of D it ain't happening at any cost , if it had to happen then y cv's had bring Mehar track , zain will be lying in front of suri may be or may be he will tell suri that we are separating and ill fulfill your promise say what u wana say , if the article say's sanam will be catalyst b/w zaya then track will be good to watch , still i see rehaan is not a threat to zaya !! Let's see how the track unfold with intensity/passion/pain all things which will in result of ZAYA love triumph's , i hope ima making some sense here cus m on work

P.S ZAYA ARE ENDGAME NO MATTER HOW MANY CAMEO'S/PARALLEL LEAD'S COME AND GO , LOVE ZAYA ❤️ LOVE HARSIKHA ❤️

Hi Saranvir! 🤗 Yay I'm not alone! 😆 I loved Zain and Aaliya's scenes, he can try to hide behind the I only did it out of humanity crap but if that were the case he would not say she is my wife! I will kill you for daring to touch her!

Zain and Aaliya are so alike, he can't see her tears nor does he want her to see his. Both characters are hurting so much, a part of him wants to believe that his Aaliya can never do this but its hard. Its completely understandable why he is so conflicted and then there is Aaliya, I felt for her when she broke down saying she didn't want to be the reason for his pain so she wants to go far away from him and did just that.

I cannot wait to see how this track unfolds, especially with the latest spoiler pic released. Suraiya wastes no time in bringing Sanam to meet Zain, so the fact this occurs before the date of the third talaaq makes me believe all these will play a factor in the decision he makes next. I still say there will be no talaaq but there is not going to be a reunion either at least not so soon, or so easy.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mandy...totally loved today's Epi...after watching the Epi, it is pretty velar divorce not happening...not after that emotional talk n zain coming bk...
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

I didn't see the epi yet. Read somewhere maybe one of the many spoilers or someone's post that suri and her followers is going to the mathira to be with zain to witness the T. Did they show that in today's episode? If so then he can't lie right. Maybe Zaya will set aside their differences when Zain finds Aliya but then decide for Aliya to go away so he don't have to T her. If she is not around he cannot T her right?

That's the plan but now I'm think Zain may not have to tell any lies, he can flat out say he will not divorce Aaliya but seperation remains. Suraiya can go ahead with this alliance even with ZaYa still married, after all she did the same with Fahad so why not Zain?

My guess is Suraiya will accept the seperation, go ahead with the alliance while plotting to break Zain and Aaliya up for good by instigating him to think something is going on between Rehan and Aaliya or Aaliya's bond with Zara. We've been speculating a lot about Zain's promise to his mother but what about the scene with Zara and Suraiya? It could not have been for nothing so it would make sense why Rehan is sticking around, Aaliya will continue to live with him while Suraiya plots and from there the track will come full circle.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm with Mandy :)
I am loving every episode this week and love your post because I agree with your thoughts.