Tere bin mar jayian re .. ZaYa

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Maybe I'm in the minority but I loved tonight's episode, I know the spoilers articles worked up everyone but I've learned by now its better to watch the episodes before judging because whatever is reported does not always happen on screen. Case in point, Suraiya was not with Zain when his car broke down.

I loved Zain and Aaliya's scene, he is trying so hard to hate this girl but he can't. Zain is so conflicted but that's exactly what I've wanted to see, obviously this poor guy is not going to forget the traumatic events he and his family endured due to that complaint believed to have been filed by Aaliya but at the same time his heart just won't let him believe his Aaliya did this. Zain cannot see her in pain and its killing him inside being torn like this.

I feel for Aaliya, through no fault of her own she has lost everything. Aaliya is incomplete without Zain and now feels the only thing left to do is walk away forever. So Aaliya goes missing and Zain goes crazy with worry, I loved the return of Marjayian being used on ZaYa, so apt for the current scene. I do not believe divorce will happen, things won't get that far but yes separation will be there. It will not be so easy for Aaliya to return to BV and for everything to go back to normal, Zain's promise to Suraiya and the truth about Nafeesa need to play out first.

On a side note, they should pair Bilal and Shazia together. Love them!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the episode today too,I am loving this inner turmoil Zain is experiencing. This is what i wanted, for him to deny it from the outside, but fight with himself inside! Hiding his tears behind his sunglasses but Aliyah could still see right through him. It symbolises, that no matter how many barriers he puts up, Aliyah will see right through them and break them down.

Aliyah, i really feel for this girl. Ever since all this happened, she has faced problems and rejections everywhere! Yes separation is ahead, i too feel a divorce will NOT happen. It will be beautiful to watch the intense scenes portrayed by Harshad and Preetika, when they want to be together, we will watch them yearn and pine for each other. I prefer scenes like this, than full on romantic scenes.

Judging from the pictures this morning, we will get a beautiful reunion in the jungle where I think Zain will confess that he can't stay away from her and he still loves her. Now we need to see where Suri and the rest of the family come into all this.Will Zain lie about third T? Will Rehan prove Aliyah innocent? Or will it be too late? How does this Sanam fit into this story, which has me confused to no end.

Shazia and Bilal provide us with the comic relief, once the episode gets too intense, we really need that.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's such a relief to see positive posts...and I agree completely with you! Whatever happens, a divorce is definitely not one of them. Honestly, I don't even think an engagement will happen, but let's see what these CV's have in store for us. Maybe Zain will agree out of an obligation or something but he won't be able to go through with it.

ZaYa will always be end game! ❀️
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
same her enjoyed d epi..me 2 hav decide tht not gonna focus on articles ..thgh i bash cv's evryday's abt divorce crap..πŸ˜†
i loved that scene whr zain was abt 2 shed tears but quickly put on d shades to hide it frm aliyah i thnk so..

i hope just lyk bilal was httng on shazia hope ths new cameo's sanam line maroyng on rehaan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S; zain call bhi toh karsakta tha aliyah ko..πŸ˜•
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I liked the episode today too,I am loving this inner turmoil Zain is experiencing. This is what i wanted, for him to deny it from the outside, but fight with himself inside! Hiding his tears behind his sunglasses but Aliyah could still see right through him. It symbolises, that no matter how many barriers he puts up, Aliyah will see right through them and break them down.

Aliyah, i really feel for this girl. Ever since all this happened, she has faced problems and rejections everywhere! Yes separation is ahead, i too feel a divorce will NOT happen. It will be beautiful to watch the intense scenes portrayed by Harshad and Preetika, when they want to be together, we will watch them yearn and pine for each other. I prefer scenes like this, than full on romantic scenes.

Judging from the pictures this morning, we will get a beautiful reunion in the jungle where I think Zain will confess that he can't stay away from her and he still loves her. Now we need to see where Suri and the rest of the family come into all this.Will Zain lie about third T? Will Rehan prove Aliyah innocent? Or will it be too late? How does this Sanam fit into this story, which has me confused to no end.

Shazia and Bilal provide us with the comic relief, once the episode gets too intense, we really need that.

Well said and I completely agree with you, I prefer intensity to the full on romance. Lets face it as adorable as those scenes were they could not last forever, eventually we would have to see ZaYa out of their bubble and back to facing the real world where they are not untouchable.

I cannot wait to see ZaYa's scenes, its going to be an intense and emotional reunion since Zain is once again filled with fear he could have lost her forever.

I believe he will lie about the third talaaq, he may come back to his hotel room and meet his family and say its over when in reality it is not.

Rehan has to prove Aaliya innocent since I do not see him turning negative. Rehan may have recorded everything and will show it to Zain but by that time it will be too late so to speak due to Zain's promise to Suraiya. See the thing is Zain has yet to find out his mother's role in all this, so like Saheba said that needs to play out too.

Shazia and Bilal are perfect! I'm enjoying the lighthearted moments they bring.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

It's such a relief to see positive posts...and I agree completely with you! Whatever happens, a divorce is definitely not one of them. Honestly, I don't even think an engagement will happen, but let's see what these CV's have in store for us. Maybe Zain will agree out of an obligation or something but he won't be able to go through with it.

ZaYa will always be end game! ❀️

I know! Its good to know not everyone has given up on BI, lets see what CVs have in store. Whether engagement happens or not, Zain will not marry Sanam. Things won't get that far. ZaYa will be endgame

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

same her enjoyed d epi..me 2 hav decide tht not gonna focus on articles ..thgh i bash cv's evryday's abt divorce crap..πŸ˜†

i loved that scene whr zain was abt 2 shed tears but quickly put on d shades to hide it frm aliyah i thnk so..

i hope just lyk bilal was httng on shazia hope ths new cameo's sanam line maroyng on rehaan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S; zain call bhi toh karsakta tha aliyah ko..πŸ˜•

LOL I've seen!

That is exactly why he kept those shades on and walked away, because he could not see Aaliya in pain and he was melting. Zain is trying to make himself a cold hearted jerk but he knows whatever Aailya was saying was true.

Zain couldn't have but where's the fun in that? We want to see him looking for her like crazy and running to hug her 😊

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Well said and I completely agree with you, I prefer intensity to the full on romance. Lets face it as adorable as those scenes were they could not last forever, eventually we would have to see ZaYa out of their bubble and back to facing the real world where they are not untouchable.

I cannot wait to see ZaYa's scenes, its going to be an intense and emotional reunion since Zain is once again filled with fear he could have lost her forever.

I believe he will lie about the third talaaq, he may come back to his hotel room and meet his family and say its over when in reality it is not.

Rehan has to prove Aaliya innocent since I do not see him turning negative. Rehan may have recorded everything and will show it to Zain but by that time it will be too late so to speak due to Zain's promise to Suraiya. See the thing is Zain has yet to find out his mother's role in all this, so like Saheba said that needs to play out too.

Shazia and Bilal are perfect! I'm enjoying the lighthearted moments they bring.

Another point, is that it would get boring watching the two just romancing each other. Their characters need to go through changes so that there is growth and they become mature individuals.

Reading a few posts makes me agree with you all, he will probably lie about the T, but will Aliyah walk away or is she coming back to BR with them.

Rehan has been a helping hand from the beginning, there hasn't been anything to prove otherwise, so yes he won't turn negative hopefully. I feel there will be a delay of some sort, so the truth will take longer to be revealed. Amidst all this, Sanam's entry will probably happen, I don't feel too positive about her character😳

If Aliyah finds out about the promise, she would stand by Zain no matter what! Maybe he tells her tomorrow? Could that happen or is it too far fetched?
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you even i liked today's episode..felt sad for zaya..i had tears while aliya pleading zain😭how much zain tries to hide his feeling he cant..omg my cute babies r in so much pain
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today's ep was good.
I did nt read da spoiler .
Zain and Aaliya both does nt want T to happen.
He hide his teras in sunglass.It was touchy wen Aalia said only today i m u r Aalia nd u r my Zain.
Poor Aalia wat she will do she cannot accept T so she has gone far.Zain cannot leave Aalia same time ,he cannot leave his mom.He is sanwiched between mom and Aalia.
I feel Rehan will come to know ,Suri grop has left for Mathran for T.Rehan too did nt want this T to happen.
Since nafee has given her confession he must hve recorded, before T , he may call zain nd play her confession.Once truth comes Zain will nt give T.
Regarding Sanam engagement let's C.
Rehan should marry sanam so dat zara gets ammy.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello sweetheart how are you doing ? ❀️ πŸ€—
Mandy Bang on post & on point πŸ‘ just loved it every bit of it ⭐️ ,Coming back on episode , you are not alone who loved the episode , i loved it to πŸ˜† , OMG did you see that zain's turmoil and aaliya's word's ( Aaj aakhiri din hai zain jab mai tumhaari aaliya aur tum mere zain ho ) gosh jesus just loved these line's and these lines break zain apart in a second , Mandy things won't go too far incase of D it ain't happening at any cost , if it had to happen then y cv's had bring Mehar track , zain will be lying in front of suri may be or may be he will tell suri that we are separating and ill fulfill your promise say what u wana say , if the article say's sanam will be catalyst b/w zaya then track will be good to watch , still i see rehaan is not a threat to zaya !! Let's see how the track unfold with intensity/passion/pain all things which will in result of ZAYA love triumph's , i hope ima making some sense here cus m on work

P.S ZAYA ARE ENDGAME NO MATTER HOW MANY CAMEO'S/PARALLEL LEAD'S COME AND GO , LOVE ZAYA ❀️ LOVE HARSIKHA ❀️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago