Another major twist!!

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well if spoilers n articles r to blved abut zain engagement wid sanam den I think so dere ll be a twist!!
I think dere r 2 possibilities!!
1) either zain gonna lie to her mom dat he divorced 3rd tym to aliya bt actually nt!!
2) or at the tym of 3rd divorce wen all ll gather...rehaan ll come up wid truth...so in dat case zain ll decide ok I ll nt giving divorce to aliya bt I ll fulfill my mom's wish!! (Remarry)
Coz boys can marry widout divorce also!!
And later on maybe after engagement zain is restless n thinks he is doing unfair wid both gals!! So maybe he rejects to remarry plus tell sanam the truth!!
And dont forget if divorce happens...aliya head of BR!! suri ll nt accept this!!
Maybe dis ll be office track!! Zaya r nt completely divorced n zain getting engaged...so intense scenes to be seen!!
So suri may play a trick for property by emotional blackmailing zain dat ok dont give divorce bt remarry accor to her choice dats wen truth is out!!
Now at this tym I really really want rehaan to reach at ryt tym to zaya before he goes for 3rd T!!

And incase if zain really gives aliya 3rd T...den I m no in shame to say it ll be a big blunder by cvs!!
Bt I still have hope n trust cvs!! Coz always spoilers turn out to be misleading!!!

So keep watching BI!! keep loving zaya!!
Stsy calm n positive!! 😊
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont 3rd t will happen as you said it'll be big blunder for cv's and as you know BI Fandom! They'll kill cv's colors so i'm very positive right now dont knw wht'll happen!
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Zain knowing the truth and still agreeing to get engaged to someone esle no Zain wont be unfair to Aliya knowing she's innocent while he is also in so much pain due to separation.
Zain lying to Suri that can happen or he says he'll do what ever she wants but cant divorce Aliya.
Just want talakh not to happen the rest I can live wid.
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

I dont 3rd t will happen as you said it'll be big blunder for cv's and as you know BI Fandom! They'll kill cv's colors so i'm very positive right now dont knw wht'll happen!

And the point to note is...if really zain want yo give aliya 3rd T...den y they bringing nafessa truth out now?!!
Dere is some twist as I said!!
The 2 predictions I said...gonna be 1 of it inshallah!! 😊
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Zain knowing the truth and still agreeing to get engaged to someone esle no Zain wont be unfair to Aliya knowing she's innocent while he is also in so much pain due to separation.
Zain lying to Suri that can happen or he says he'll do what ever she wants but cant divorce Aliya.
Just want talakh not to happen the rest I can live wid.

I mean for tym bein he gets engaged only for his mom's wish bt somewhere he is in guilt dats wat ll stop him yo remarry!! Plus if really 3rd T to happen...den y they bringing nafessa truth out?!!
So some twist is dere!! I hope the 2 predictions I said...1 of it comes true!!
N dont forget if T happens...aliya head of BR!! ll suri accept dat?!!
fahima1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is the point of sanam entering in the show when the truth that nafisa did the complaint and not aliya is coming soon?
i don't want zain to end up with two wives like fahad, maybe rehaan and sanam should be together:)
i don't know whether surraiya will accept aliya again after the truth comes out or not but i am hoping that she does:)
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahima1234

what is the point of sanam entering in the show when the truth that nafisa did the complaint and not aliya is coming soon?

i don't want zain to end up with two wives like fahad, maybe rehaan and sanam should be together:)
i don't know whether surraiya will accept aliya again after the truth comes out or not but i am hoping that she does:)

Exactly!!
Dats the point...I dont think so zain ll end up wid 2 wives!! Infact I guess zain n sanam ll be only for engagement or maybe dat also nt!!
Bt I still have hope dere ll be no divorce!!
Wat if later on sanam ends up wid rehaam or bilal?!! I hope so ot happens!!
I dont mind zain get engage to sanam bt nt marrying(I think he ll nt marry)...n aliya dont get divorced...in such case our aliya is save coz widout fully divorce she cannot remarry!! So maybe dere ll one sided love from rehaan!!
Bt I fear wat if after zain n sanam engagement...aliya asks for khula(divorce)...for wich zain ll nt agree!!!

For tym bein only one pray...no divorce please!!
Rest ll be solved!!
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But that would still mean that Zain would agree to marry someone else knowing Aaliya is innocent, that would be horrible to watch and to be honest would make me hate him. I don't think I could watch the show if it happened.
riakhan364 thumbnail
I think talaq wl nt happen n the truth unfolding track would nt b xposed before zain v soon..n he wl get engaged..n after knowing the truth,he wl regret a lot n break the engagement...