Dedicated to all those people freaking out

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Calm down everyone. Forget the damn articles for sometime and let's seriously look at what the episodes are telling us. Zain loved Aliya. Despite everything that has happened. He doesn't even need her innocence proved for it. And now he's searching the roads desperately. Doesn't that prove he's truly, madly, deeply in love with her? He'll NEVER agree to marry another girl, never. He said he will divorce Aliya because he believes she's responsible and all, but not replace her. He's not that callous.
So calm down, okay?

Also, it's not easy to remarry the same spouse in Islam so they cannot show a talaq and then poof! Remarry. They won't hurt any religious sentiments (Suchitra Ma'm tweeted this, remember?)

Also, Nafeesa is confessing, and now we know it's to Rehan. He will record it as he's doing everything perfectly till now and he WILL tell Zain. Contrary to our fears, he doesn't seem to have any interest in Aliya romantically. He is a great friend of Zain's and he'll never stoop so low as to steal his wife like that. Zain knowing is enough for me, as he's not such a momma's boy that he listens to her all the time. He has stood up to Suri plenty of times before this (her running away to Bhopal, her selling jewellery, making Suri apologize, the Zubair incident etc) for Aliya so let's trust him.

So let's just believe in the writers, and trust me it'll be fine. Don't leave anyone! If it does go down a bad path, then we can leave, but not till then ok?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes your right..The episode are giving positive vibes but these articles are killing our joy.
im not that worried about Zain's engagement just dont want talakh to happen.
I dont think the cv's can be so crude to go down remarriage route.
Another thing is this whole halala issue cuz people saying different things.As far as I know they can remarry but most are saying they cant.from dr zakir Naik explaination from Quran husband and wife can get married.
Im certain of this but if talakh happens it will create a lot of mess do best they dont go down that route.Dont know what cv's have planned.
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We just need ignore those damn articles and enjoy our show!
I dont understand why ppl are freaking out just because of one article which can be fake as well!
Bang On dear :)
Awesome Post..
it was really needed here!