Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What a day today!!!... Started with a much awaited ZAYA pic which made us go CRAZY...Ending with the SHOCKEST NEWS which will make us CRAZY if it comes true...
CVS we are showering our BEINTEHAA LOVE to the show...please do not do this to us...

On one hand We are requesting a 10:30 pm slot for a show we await every day, on the other YOU have decided to bring the DISGUSTING TWIST ever to spoil the show which we used to ON the TV SETS just to gain TRPS...

no offence...I would prefer it to shut down completely than seeing this weirdness...

IT WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ZAYA AND ZAYA ALONE...no REHAN,sanam,etc...

what is even weirder is they gave a 3 month leap just to show THIS...have they lost the track???

Then what will be the point to expose NAFEESA, bring ZARINA bilal to the show?

2 days we PRAISED them for their UNIQUENESS...now their uniqueness of bringing this track is GONNA COST THEM DEARLY...😡

Anyways we watched the show for ZAYA, we waited till 9 for ZAYA,we praise them for creating ZAYA...

Today and tomorrow might be the last day for me to watch the show and why you ask?

Well probably the LAST ZAYA SCENE EVER😭...JAB TAK CVS KE DIMAAG KI BATTI NAHI JALEGI?

Rest I will decide when MISS SANAM arrives...

Till then...fingers crossed

WAKE UP CVS...Else you will go👎🏼👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear dont give up yet...TB article are always misleading and this article has so many flaws.wait and see what happens if Zain gives Aliya 3rd talakh then I will also give the show talakh all 3 together.But until that happens just hold in there.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

Dear dont give up yet...TB article are always misleading and this article has so many flaws.wait and see what happens if Zain gives Aliya 3rd talakh then I will also give the show talakh all 3 together.But until that happens just hold in there.

Yup like I said this 3 days will be the testing days of our patience to watch the show