Ack, I just made the mistake of venturing into the forum 🥱
Okay, going to watch the episode now!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Updated pg 1

Added this -

Everyone needs to calm down now about the articles. Whatever happens, ZaYa aren't going to be divorced.

Zain may lie to Suraiyya, he can hide from Suraiyya or if the truth comes out, but he's still bound by Surraiya's promise, he can bluntly say the truth that we'll not divorce but will separate coz I promised to bring color back into your life.

Rather than having the separation coz of hate, we'd see them battling with each other every day to stay away since they'll meet in BR. The new girl is no threat here. Zain wouldn't agree to marry and I think Suraiyya would use Zara/Rehan angle to rile up Zain and he'd agree for the engagement OR the promise would force him to do so. It wouldn't go beyond that. ZaYa belong to each other.

I'm so eager to see the intense, passionate, painful moments ZaYa are going to have with wanting to be together but can't.

Good gracious I really don't have patience for this

Exactly this last night of ZaYa being together was needed for Zain to realize he can't live without her, his heart will win over those traumatic incidents that haunt him. Zain will not divorce Aaliya but he will give his family the impression he did.

@bold me too because you know they will be working side by side at BR, longing to be together but can't. This is going to be intense!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aliya needs to leave Zain
I need to calm down. My brain and heart are both saying talaq won't happen, but how can Zain get engaged when he is already married. I want the truth to be out on engagement day, and Aliya to leave Mumbai. But we are not getting Zaya together until September now -_- I hope they fas forward Sanam's track.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ack, I just made the mistake of venturing into the forum 🥱

Okay, going to watch the episode now!

Same mistake I did -_-
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LOL It's about Barun 😆 Do u still have interest in watching it 😆

I'm listening 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Z, where have you been? Those posts got me all teary eyed and bang on with the songs.. Beautiful both of them!! ❤️
-Aashima- thumbnail
Honest opinions please 😆
Is the episode worth watching ?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Epi was good.
Zain car broke down still he ws nt willing to go in Aali's car.In the end he accepted but he don't want Aalia to drive.
When Aalia said today i m u r Aalia u r my Zain his eyes was filled with tears , he put his glass to hide his emotion.He too loves her but acc. to him coz of her he and his mom was beaten by cops and he lost his dad.
I feel the truth will come out soon.If Rehan comes to know suri gang has left for Mathran for T i m sure to stop dis he may call zain nd tell the truth otherwise chances r der for T to happen.
I m nt muslim i don't know, if the T does nt happen tomorrow den is it cancelled or dey can have afterwards also?
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

What happened to you? 😆
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

I'm listening 😆

Okay so here u go <3 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23sma2_barun-sobti-in-umang-aug-2014_people?from_related=related.page.int.behavior-meta2.fbb7387b4928abf387c17b93a0647cf0140848576

I missed his smile and accent 😭 I had tears in my eyes seeing him but yeah he needs a hair cut.