Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
But the Qazi wasn't there so it's invalid?
And tell me Zain has the recorder!!!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if it's me being in denial, but. I don't think it has happened.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We are literally clutching on straws here, third T has disappointed a LOT of people!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Isn't qazi mandatory? He was called for the second divorce.

I thought the same because he was there for the previous two and Suraiya even called Rehan to be there. So it this one valid? I'm so confused
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nafee has still got a chance to take off that recorded as Zain;s condition is not too great. Sake of drama and drama what all these CVs can do man
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

But the Qazi wasn't there so it's invalid?

And tell me Zain has the recorder!!!!

What's the point they are done.. recorder hai tho kya farak padega
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hang on GUYS... Archu is posting something. we really need to read that.. don't loose hope
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikah_Halala

A man is entitled to take his wife back twice after two respective Talaqs and for a third time also before the expiry of her Iddat after he gives her a Talaq for the third time. But after that the separation is irrevocable. She is then free to be married to any other person of her choice. If then in the normal course of life a dispute between them develops leading to first Talaq by the second husband, she is again free to be married to any person of her choice including the second husband (by whom she has got the first divorce) and also including the first husband as well. The relevant point here is that a Halala cannot be planned in advance, as a Nikah between her and the second husband with an understanding of a divorce afterwards will not be valid. If she does so, it will be an illegitimate relationship with the second husband and with the first husband also with whom she comes to live after a pre-planned Halala. Muhammad(P.BU.H) has cursed both such men who perform Halala and for whom Halala is performed. The second Caliph Hazrat Umar ruled during his reign that he will punish with stoning to death those who perform a pre-planned Halala. Imam Sufian Sauri says: " If someone marries a woman to make her Halala (for her ex-husband) and then wants to keep her as wife, he is not permitted to do so unless he solemnises a Nikah afresh, as the previous Nikah was unlawful."
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please make a post about it...
I gotta go now...
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am REALLY hoping this means that we have 30 more days. Only 2 months have passed so far, and the iddah is supposed to be 3 months according to Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iddah

In Islam, iddah or iddat (Arabic: ; period of waiting) is the period a woman must observe after the death of her spouse or after a divorce, during which she may not marry another man. Its purpose is to ensure that the male parent of any offspring produced after the cessation of a nikah (marriage) would be known. The length of iddah varies according to a number of circumstances.

The iddah of a woman divorced by her husband is three monthly periods, unless she is pregnant in which case the iddah lasts until she gives birth or unless the marriage was not consummated in which case there is no 'iddah, or unless she does not menstruate, in which case "the scholars say that she should observe an iddah of a full year, nine months for pregnancy and three months for iddah."