Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@ SH BB will be for 3 months nt 4or 5 months.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand why the new season doe, there is more they can show from BI this season man, and why 11 pm?
@Shivani thanks, so it dropped huh
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You are a darling, you know that 🤗

I got a call, so couldn't post my thoughts.

Read all the tweets from ZA and also the latest one from Newsroom. ZA has just got some feelers and they've posted so... why do they create unnecessary chaos and spread news without any confirmation is beyond me. BI is definately not ending but will continue at 11. As far as I've heard, UT will continue at 10:30 but BI's sister show will end. Let's wait for the confirmation on that.

If the news of season 2 is true, they are still discussing about it. Tell me something here, people who don't have time to make a bank of episodes, they are literally showing us today what they shot a day before, do they have time to think about another script for BI. Even if they are it is all after BB ends which usually runs for 4-5 months.

If at all this news is true, then I guess they are going to see how BI does at 11pm slot and will decide accordingly if they want to continue with the same script or a new season. Honestly I won't mind seeing Harshika together again with a different script. Fortune productions gave us ZaYa, they'd give us another magical Jodi again. But I'd be only pissed at them if the season 2 is with some other actors.

Phew!! Can it be 9 pm already?? I'm so freaking excited about tonight 's episode.

🤗

They need to confirm what's happening ASAP. Spoilers, rumors are everywhere and fans from all shows are getting restless and confused! BI at 11, may not do well with YHM being tough competition, hope they get the 10.30pm slot instead.

Season 2 without Harshad and Pree is a big no no! I wouldn't mind a new love story with the two of them. We can watch them fall in love all over again!

It's all speculation and it's spreading fast!

1 more hour to go!!

AGKR GBRE SOO EXCITED!!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
2.6 is the tvt right??
trp is 1.2

Correct me if I'm wrong.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
UT is going off, why can't give UT time slot.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I dont understand why the new season doe, there is more they can show from BI this season man, and why 11 pm?

@Shivani thanks, so it dropped huh

Z its best to wait for confirmation because there are too many conflicting reports going on right now
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

You are a darling, you know that 🤗

I got a call, so couldn't post my thoughts.

Read all the tweets from ZA and also the latest one from Newsroom. ZA has just got some feelers and they've posted so... why do they create unnecessary chaos and spread news without any confirmation is beyond me. BI is definately not ending but will continue at 11. As far as I've heard, UT will continue at 10:30 but BI's sister show will end. Let's wait for the confirmation on that.

If the news of season 2 is true, they are still discussing about it. Tell me something here, people who don't have time to make a bank of episodes, they are literally showing us today what they shot a day before, do they have time to think about another script for BI. Even if they are it is all after BB ends which usually runs for 4-5 months.

If at all this news is true, then I guess they are going to see how BI does at 11pm slot and will decide accordingly if they want to continue with the same script or a new season. Honestly I won't mind seeing Harshika together again with a different script. Fortune productions gave us ZaYa, they'd give us another magical Jodi again. But I'd be only pissed at them if the season 2 is with some other actors.

Phew!! Can it be 9 pm already?? I'm so freaking excited about tonight 's episode.

@Bold, exactly! I think the season 2 news is just speculation at this point. It will be challenging to see how BI does at a new time slot, I want it to do well!

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

2.6 is the tvt right??
trp is 1.2

Correct me if I'm wrong.

What's the difference?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Z its best to wait for confirmation because there are too many conflicting reports going on right now

Seriously ya.. I just want to enjoy the show... it's going so good right now, the same thing I fell in love with in the initial days..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys honestly F this shit, im just waiting for the episode and i swear to you if the new entry is today imma throw my show the at the laptop