Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Lemme guess, Aaliya made him promise her that, right??
Aaah so excited!

Next week's episodes are going to be awesome!

That's my guess, it will be similar to what Shivani speculated. Aaliya may think its too late and tell Rehan forget about the truth, she is going away forever. It will only make Rehan want to reveal the truth more to Zain.

I cannot wait for Zain to learn the truth, its going to kill him remembering everything Aaliya went through.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is the moment, we have all been waiting for. For Zain, to find out the truth and regret EVERY single thing!
Before that, i cannot wait for the episode today. Their reunion
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The tight, bone crushing hug we'll get to see
And Aaliya's words haunting Zain as he hunts for her!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

This is the moment, we have all been waiting for. For Zain, to find out the truth and regret EVERY single thing!

Before that, i cannot wait for the episode today. Their reunion

I really hope we get some good ZaYa scenes tonight while they save Suri's drama for Friday. They can focus on ZaYa and Nafeesa being exposed.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

The tight, bone crushing hug we'll get to see

And Aaliya's words haunting Zain as he hunts for her!

Her words, her tears, its all going to pierce his heart. Zain is going to do whatever it takes to win his love back.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For some reason, ever since I read those two spoilers, "Let Him Go" by Birdy has been playing in my head...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I hope so too, please can we have Sanam enter tomorrow as well. This episode should be dedicated to ZaYa and Rehan finally uncovering the truth!
mandy0310 thumbnail

I hope so too, please can we have Sanam enter tomorrow as well. This episode should be dedicated to ZaYa and Rehan finally uncovering the truth!

Exactly I see no reason for her entry to be shown tonight when they can show ZaYa spending some final moments together and Rehan scaring the hell out of Nafeesa 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Shiv! Hope you are okay...

You are a darling, you know that 🤗

I got a call, so couldn't post my thoughts.

Read all the tweets from ZA and also the latest one from Newsroom. ZA has just got some feelers and they've posted so... why do they create unnecessary chaos and spread news without any confirmation is beyond me. BI is definately not ending but will continue at 11. As far as I've heard, UT will continue at 10:30 but BI's sister show will end. Let's wait for the confirmation on that.

If the news of season 2 is true, they are still discussing about it. Tell me something here, people who don't have time to make a bank of episodes, they are literally showing us today what they shot a day before, do they have time to think about another script for BI. Even if they are it is all after BB ends which usually runs for 4-5 months.

If at all this news is true, then I guess they are going to see how BI does at 11pm slot and will decide accordingly if they want to continue with the same script or a new season. Honestly I won't mind seeing Harshika together again with a different script. Fortune productions gave us ZaYa, they'd give us another magical Jodi again. But I'd be only pissed at them if the season 2 is with some other actors.

Phew!! Can it be 9 pm already?? I'm so freaking excited about tonight 's episode.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

what are the trps guys?

2.6, 3rd place on Colors
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
NOO Shiv, that was false it's 2.6. Didn't do that baad, think we're third!