Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Ab kya hai yaar

What is it?

Gagan just posted something about there being a Season 2 for BI, once BB ends! BI will probably continue whilst BB is on with the current storyline.

Would be nice to see Harshad and Pree falling in love all over again?!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Oh boy! Wasn't that what we wanted... Zain repenting and wooing back Aaliya. He'd remember all that he said and did. INTENSE!!

TE and a similar one from Fuze too made me think that this could really be true. Rehan is surely turning into a 'pillar' of strength for ZaYa, just like Mamu. Hope it stays that way.

It is what we wanted and I want to believe this because I can't see Rehan keeping quiet about this. It would make no sense for Rehan to find out and then not say anything when he was badly wanted the Abdullahs to repent for humiliating Aaliya. Rehan will want to throw this in Zain's face especially with news of Suraiya planning his second marriage.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

What's this about season 2 of BI? Would they have no BI whilst Big Boss is going on?

I don't know, in that same news it said BI would be getting the 11PM time slot. I am so confused
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Rumours, spoilers everywhere
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
@ Mandy
Yeah, same people said RR would get 10.30pm slot. They need to confirm what's going ASAP! People are getting restless and confused.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Rumours, spoilers everywhere

Rumurs and spoilers making our life miserable.
mandy0310 thumbnail

@ Mandy

Yeah, same people said RR would get 10.30pm slot. They need to confirm what's going ASAP! People are getting restless and confused.

Hopefully we get confirmation soon, I just want BI to be safe
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Okay, i don't think they're a reliable source. They said both RR and Uttaran are ending but BI is getting 11pm slot. Who will get the 10.30pm then? Utter confusion!🤔
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, i don't think they're a reliable source. They said both RR and Uttaran are ending but BI is getting 11pm slot. Who will get the 10.30pm then? Utter confusion!🤔

Befor dey said Uttaran is going off air BI will take Uttaran's timeslot.10.30 PM
mandy0310 thumbnail
I will just wait for confirmation

At least we know this is true, with TE and now Fuze reporting this, its going to happen

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-zain-face-truth-aaliya-decide-leave/

^^ I cannot wait to see Zain repenting and trying to find Aaliya. I wonder where she decides to go though, she cut ties with her family so where will she go?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/08/21/tam-ratings-week-33-tvts-gvts-ratings-from-10th-august-16nd-august-2014/

BI did quite well! As good as Ekta's show! Well done