Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
My only concern is he should nt give T.
Even if suri arrange nikah dat may nt happen.
In th e end sanam may marry Rehan.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It will be soo beautiful, So glad we got the spoiler pics from Megha, or i would have thought Zain would never find Aliyah or Suri wouldn't let a moment like that happen!

Megha is awesome man... she knows what fans want to see...
-Facetious- thumbnail

Word Count: 0

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone! Did you read the new spoiler?
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey everyone! Did you read the new spoiler?

Hey Mandy! Yes I did. Interesting.. just when we calm ourselves down with future possibilities we get thrown by these new ones. But I'd love for this to happen. I liked the spoilers, hope they are true..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hey Mandy! Yes I did. Interesting.. just when we calm ourselves down with future possibilities we get thrown by these new ones. But I'd love for this to happen. I liked the spoilers, hope they are true..

With TE it usually is and this would be more logical. Suraiya has nerve though, in 2 days she wants Zain married to someone else talk about fast tracking! All the more reason for me to root for Zarina!

Looks like your speculation will turn out to be true, Aaliya may tell Rehan to forget about revealing the truth but I'm glad he won't listen. It doesn't matter if it appears to be too late, Zain needs to repent for not believing her. I cannot wait to see when he finds out the truth, Aaliya's words are going to haunt him especially now that she does not want to see him.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What's this about season 2 of BI? Would they have no BI whilst Big Boss is going on?
-Facetious- thumbnail

With TE it usually is and this would be more logical. Suraiya has nerve though, in 2 days she wants Zain married to someone else talk about fast tracking! All the more reason for me to root for Zarina!

Looks like your speculation will turn out to be true, Aaliya may tell Rehan to forget about revealing the truth but I'm glad he won't listen. It doesn't matter if it appears to be too late, Zain needs to repent for not believing her. I cannot wait to see when he finds out the truth, Aaliya's words are going to haunt him especially now that she does not want to see him.

Oh boy! Wasn't that what we wanted... Zain repenting and wooing back Aaliya. He'd remember all that he said and did. INTENSE!!

TE and a similar one from Fuze too made me think that this could really be true. Rehan is surely turning into a 'pillar' of strength for ZaYa, just like Mamu. Hope it stays that way.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

What's this about season 2 of BI?Would they have no BI whilst Big Boss is going on?

Ab kya hai yaar

What is it?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@ Mandy he should nt marry so called sanam.
Before was engagement now Nikah,.Hope he has nt given T.