Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

lmaooo thank u for the compliment :) it's all rite dear. Everyone is all over the place today. Look at me I didn't even sleep😆

btw I am Shona and u??
Lmao welcome😆 seriously u didn't slept😲
Hiiie Shona nice to meet u myself Aastha

yeah didn't don't wrry though I can handle it😆
Hey Aastha. glad to meet u :)
manny136 thumbnail
Was this new girl just to amp u the drama coz wedding drama is usually the most tension filled. Up until now if the T didnt happen aliya still wanted to be with zain and would forgive him in a jiffy but him having to marry another girl thanks suri btw she probably feels its over no matter what and decides to leave like she told him at the hotel. Now zain has to do the chasing. I was wondering why the nafeesa truth wasnt out coz probably aliya asked rehan to not tell and ruin nafeesas life. But thank u rehan for breaking tht coz even if there was no spoiler about him telling i dont see him staying quite and if the T had happened it wouldnt have mattered but to stop zain from marrying the new girl he does this. I really hope this is the case. I guess once we see the new girl and suri being there means she already had planned this out, i really hope its not dragged out too much negative tension is not good lol
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lmaooo thank u for the compliment :) it's all rite dear. Everyone is all over the place today. Look at me I didn't even sleep😆

btw I am Shona and u??

I guess u r habitual😆
Where do u live??
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

btw I am Shona and u??

I guess u r habitual😆
Where do u live??

u can say that 😆

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

If only man... I'm too hyper to be sitting there and my mind is always here..

thanks for sharing the fuze article...if not others you can trust this one... BI will so live up to its image of not dragging the tracks... its just so good, I don't know if I should believe it... don't wanna jinx it...

funny thing is it doesn't say anything about divorce not happening...which we know will not...

damn excited now... the track looks so promising...

LOL, i know no mention on T. CVs are still hush hush about it and love to keep the viewers in suspense. We know it's not happening and will be confirmed by tonight. i'm soo excited tooo!! The fuze article is very similar to TellyExpress, so i'm hoping something along them lines will happen!

Hope the track plays out well and satisfies all the viewers!

OMG, Shiv! How are we going to get through the weekend?! I have a wedding all weekend😵
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

I honestly don't believe any spoiler every spoiler has a same story😆 just they add a bit masala and some lamness I just read the positive and think a little about it and ignore th e negative part.I will just wait for the episode to air I don't want to reach to any conclusion before watching the episode myself😊

LOL, they all need to release something. So pick something from every article and drive viewers crazy thinking what the heck is going to happen. I prefer no spoilers, look at the beautiful episodes we got on Mon and Tues! We had no spoilers for that!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, i know no mention on T. CVs are still hush hush about it and love to keep the viewers in suspense. We know it's not happening and will be confirmed by tonight. i'm soo excited tooo!! The fuze article is very similar to TellyExpress, so i'm hoping something along them lines will happen!

Hope the track plays out well and satisfies all the viewers!

OMG, Shiv! How are we going to get through the weekend?! I have a wedding all weekend😵

I hear you Heena.. I won't be here for the better part of Sunday as well.. and we should imagine the cliffhanger we'll get tomorrow... man this much excitement will cause me a heart attack 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Leaving all things aside, can I just say I'm so so sooo excited for tonight's episode...
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Leaving all things aside, can I just say I'm so so sooo excited for tonight's episode...

I 2nd that😃
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, they all need to release something. So pick something from every article and drive viewers crazy thinking what the heck is going to happen. I prefer no spoilers, look at the beautiful episodes we got on Mon and Tues! We had no spoilers for that!

Lmaoo seriously😆 they just want viewers attention that's why they keep giving us lame spoilers...u know they all are just behind money Monday Tuesday and even I enjoyed Wednesday becoz I came here after the episode was aired and then came to know about the spoilers I just hope they all are proved wrong once again😊